“just wonderful”

Cuisines: European, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

stop in once a month have a great time in the bar the food is amazing and servive outstanding....the oysters rockafeller are nothing short on heaven. Can't wait til next month maybe we won't

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food is outstanding, the wait staff is incredible and the service is impeccable. I have been coming here for many years and have never had a bad meal or bad service. Call ahead for reservations if you are here during snowbird season because it gets VERY crowded. The homemade rolls are to die for!!!

1  Thank S T
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Misto Bar and Grill is consistently outstanding. My husband and I went last night and enjoyed the most delicious collection of exquisitely prepared dishes inclusive of a veal appetizer with one of the best sauces we have ever eaten in our entire lives, exceptional and generously portioned sea bass PERFECTLY prepared with phenomenal lobster ravioli with plump and juicy lobster chunks blanketed within a freshly made ravioli unmatched in delicacy of flavor and consistency, beautifully orchestrated butternut squash mouthwatering as all the flavors combine into a symphonic masterpiece. My husband had the Sea Misto, a fabulous signature dish of this treasured gem in the community, which I have enjoyed many times, and love the sauce and appreciate the generous portion of lobster and seafood. The Chef embodies an unmatched warmth and graciousness in nature and brings a genuine care and heart into everything he does ensuring the highest caliber of quality and consistency. The manager was also attentive & friendly with a conscientious nature that ensured our dinner experience was truly exceptional.

2  Thank Manatees2014
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had thought of trying Misto out many times, but somehow never did til last night. We made a reservation for Sat. night, but it was unnecessary. We were sat back in the bar, and asked to be moved forward into the main restaurant- which they did. Shortly after we ordered our wine (the house Cab is on the sweet side- could be better), the waiter spilled a whole tray of wine on the patrons in the table next to us- which just missed us. Things went smoothly after that excitement. The bread and tapenade is different and nice, the background music playing was to our delight Andre Bocelli and Sarah Brightman- both whom we had seen in concert. We tried one of the nightly specials, which we split along with a salad. The salad of mixed greens had a nice balsamic dressing. The main course was great-Red Snapper Rockefeller- topped with spinach, a small amount of crab, and bearnaise sauce. This was accompanied by au gratin potatoes, a mixture of vegs.- cauliflower, broccoli, carrots- all al dente.The garnish was a flower. Even splitting the meal- it was too much for us. Service was good through out, and the owner and chef obviously care about their patrons, as they both stopped at our table to ask how everything was. We were very glad we stopped by, and will definitely be back!

1  Thank rlumenator
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this place based on reviews. They have top-rated service. The atmosphere is warm and inviting.

The bread they give here is the best I've tasted anywhere. I can just eat that all day.

The escargot is super delicious. Loved it.

My fish was good. I would have liked a little more ravioli with more sauce. I like my vegetables a little more crispier. My husband and daughter's meals were good.

The service you receive here is a plus; however, compared to Blaze, their portion sizes are much smaller. Don't get me wrong, the portion size is appropriate, but when you are comparing your food with the competition, you get more bang for your buck there.

Can't wait to return to try new items.