“Near perfect!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Fire Island Pines, New York
“Near perfect!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was my 2nd visit and again the food was excellent! Both visits were with a 10+/- group of people which I can imagine strains the resources. We were in no rush either time so as not to create havoc! The house Chianti and Chardonnay were both very very good. The assorted fresh hot rolls...,awesome, with a dipping olive oil which was a bit too thick w/ spices..needed more oil I don't think there is a poor choice for a main course... I had the Veal Misto which I'd have again, an awesome main course. Other diners had beef or their signature Lasagna or seafood crepes... all diners complimented their choice. The spinach salad with warm dressing...perfect. The escargot, nice and hot, had very good flavor but seemed 'watery'. The pastry on top was perfect!!! I had no room left for a desert but they looked heavenly as they were shown to us on a tray and those that did partake said they were to die for...that good!
The seating areas are not large and that might have been the reason that two fellow diners had to share the end of the table... not too comfortable for either of them plus the assortment of various dishes coming and going... Our waitperson, expecting to deliver her child any day!, was exceptional...thank you!
I absolutely would return as there are more menu choices to explore!!!

• Visited March 2013

Lewes, Delaware
“What a gem!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

What a wonderful dining experience we had. Food was delicious...I had the sea bass, my partner had the filet.....service was great, atmosphere was friendly. I would call this fine dining without the fine dining price. Pass the word, this should not be missed but make a reservation because you won't get in without one...they are very busy. And for good reason.

• Visited March 2013
Maine
“Worth the ratings!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was a new find for us and it was very good. My husband had the pizza as an appetizer which was very good with plenty to bring home. He had the seafood misto which again was good with an excellent broth and half a cold water lobster which was maybe a little overcooked for his taste. They really do need to bring a bowl for the shells.

I had the oysters rockafeller which were very good except it came with hollandaise which I love and there was very little of it even though I had asked for extra. It seemed it may have been under a heat lamp for a while and it separated since you couldn't even see it. The waitress brought some extra which was very good. I had the sea bass special which was very good with the fish cooked just as I ordered. I am not sure what was in the vegetable mixture but it was so good I could have made a meal of it.

Visited March 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great dining experience.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Food and service were all wonderful. Great value for a great dining experience. A great special occasion dining experience or anytime you're ready for some great good in a very nice atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
“Inconstient”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were there for dinner last week food and service were excellent. Tonight , service slow , waiter seemed over whelmed with us, food not nearly as good as last week. Waiter never checked to see if food was good, excellent, acceptable etc. we were told we would have a half round booth, instead had regular table causing part of group to face a wall. Very disappointed compared to prior visit . Not sure if we will return given other choices I. Ft Myers

1 Thank Vthomas85