“Nice surprise!!”

Cuisines: European, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I went there recommended by someone. Wow!!! I was hesitant to go at first because I was really hungry and was not in the mood to experiment. I ordered the Mozzarella salad for appetizers, and that is when I knew I was in for a treat. For lunch I had the Thai Shrimp special and it was to die for. So happy I went. Will be back but for dinner next time.

1  Thank Lovevacation77

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I found reviews for this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to see if it was as good as the reviews. My friend and I ate there on Saturday evening and we were both in bliss with the atmosphere, services and food. This restaurant has it right from the start. The chef seated us and gave a general overview of the specials. The tables were covered with white table cloths, which for me, gives the feeling of class. Our server was a very knowledgeable and lovely young lady and her services was great. The food was to die for. The only minor downside was the noise factor. I would highly recommend this restaurant for everyone.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Best meal I have had in years! Excellent service.home made breads and desserts. Everything is made to order. If you live in or are visiting the Ft Myers/ Cape Coral area you must eat here!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had dinner here, my wife the veal and I had the grouper - very nice presentation, flavor and price. I was fooled by the Bar and Grill as I do not equate that with fine food. However my wife found out about it from a friend and were pleasently surprised when we walked in. Very nicely decorated and clean throughout. It is located in a strip mall on North Del Prado, just past the hospital. We also had the Oyster Rockafeller for an appetizer and found it to be a big hit. We would recommend this restaurant very highly - we will be back again real soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We have enjoyed dining at Misto many times, with friends and just the two of us. The services is very good and and food is even better. Full bar and an interesting wine list compliment the chef's vast expertise in the kitchen. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Cathy T