Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel
$113
$101
$85
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$135
$201
$191
Westin.com
$89
$79
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
$72
$67
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$90
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
$60
EconoLodge
$80
All reviewsowners markeconomy roomgas grillcovered deckb b qseparate bedroomheated poolnice living roomfishing polesfirst floordock areafull bathneeded a place to stayother guestssized bedwould stay here againhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I LOVE the Hideaway Waterfront Resort - I will never stay anywhere else! Such a beautiful place and the rooms/suites are wonderful, clean, the staff is excellent.
Mark and Linda make you feel so comfortable and welcome - and are willing to help
to help you in any way possible. I would love to live there permanently!
I love the Key West style of the Hideaway, the waterfront, the beauty of it!
I can't say enough great things about it! Out of a 10, I would rate it a 100! :-)
Nice and quiet, the pool is great, perfect location! And such friendly people!
I would HIGHLY recommend this resort to everyone! If you get the chance to
to there, you will love it and be very lucky to be there! Can I say more?!
IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2010

We stayed here when we visited Cape Coral to look for a condo for my parents. The bonus was that while I was making the reservation with the owner, Mark, he asked if we had a realtor yet. I said we did not and he hooked us up with someone who was fantastic and really helped us navigate the real estate scene there (not for the timid). The hotel was the sort of place I love--a bit funky and definitely not a big box full of cookie-cutter rooms. It is right on the Rubicon Canal, so you can hang out with a beverage and just stare at the water (all I wanted to do after looking at condos all day). There's a outdoor pool, and we found the people to be friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I'm so glad that I found the Hideaway resort in Cape Coral. I travel to the area from Fort Lauderdale weekly to visit my Mother. The Hideaway is conveniently located in Cape coral on a quiet street with a gorgeous decks that hangs out over the canal. Complimentary kayaks and fishing rods are available to guests and the owners, Mark and Linda are very accomodating.
I was surprised to see how roomy the 1 bedroom was. Full kitchen, dining area, living room with a TV in the living room and in the bedroom. My view out the back was the canal, and out front was the pool.
The pool was great and the water was crystal clear! Plenty of lounge chairs and umbrella tables are available with piped in music all day.
I will definitely be back again! I wish I would've found the "Hideaway" months ago as I've been staying at a hotel that charges for pets. There is no pet fee here as long as you abide by the rules.
No need to add pictures as there are many reviews with great pics!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I stayed in a "suite" which consisted of living room, kitchen, and bedroom with two queen-size beds. It could have used a bit of sprucing up, but we had plenty of room and the beds were really comfortable. It rained the whole time I was there, so we didn't use the swimming pool or get to enjoy the canal other than as scenery, but I'll take one of the kayaks out next time I stay there. It is off the main road in a residential neighborhood, so is very quiet - and the grounds are full of colorful flowers. The price is very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed June 2, 2010

convenient location right in the heart of Cape Coral but you'd never know it when sitting on the large, serene deck overlooking a beautiful canal. Rooms are very comfortable, well equipped and clean. Mark, the owner and spectacular host, goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. He surprised us by complimentarily upgrading our room! This is the ONLY place to stay when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business