I stayed in a "suite" which consisted of living room, kitchen, and bedroom with two queen-size beds. It could have used a bit of sprucing up, but we had plenty of room and the beds were really comfortable. It rained the whole time I was there, so we didn't use the swimming pool or get to enjoy the canal other than as scenery, but I'll take one of the kayaks out next time I stay there. It is off the main road in a residential neighborhood, so is very quiet - and the grounds are full of colorful flowers. The price is very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort and Hotel, located in Cape Coral, Florida, is a full-service hotel, getaway resort and extended-stay hotel. Overlooking the waterfront, with hotel rooms or suites with kitchenettes, you'll be comfortable and have plenty of amenities for relaxation and fun! Tiki huts, heated pool, waterfront views, established coconut trees, bicycling, wireless and cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Waterfront Hotel Cape Coral
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort And Hotel