“Best Food In Cape Coral” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro in Vivo - CLOSED

Bistro in Vivo
Cuisines: French, Italian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: French italian coffee café offers breakfast and lunch. Diner on friday.
Naples, Florida
“Best Food In Cape Coral”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is easily the best food in Cape Coral. Why go to Bonefish or Carrabas when you can get hand made French cuisine that you would not expect in Cape Coral. From the apertizers to the main dish, all I could say is that this is food that I would expect to find in New York. The wines are modestly priced, but a very good selection. Finally, a restaurant in Cape Coral where we don't have to drive to Naples to get this quality.

• Visited December 2012

“EXCELLENT FRENCH CAFE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

What a great place this is. It reminds me a bit of Cafe Normandie in Naples which is one of my favorites. We stopped in for lunch and had the special of Chicken with Escalloped Potatoes and the Monte Carlo Baguette with Salad. Both meals were superb.

Food - 5 STARS
Service - 5 STARS
Ambiance/Decor - 4 STARS
Location - 3 1/2 STARS

• Visited December 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why have we never heard of this Gem?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our granddaughter looked in the window, saw pink table clothes and walls and knew where she wanted her 8th birthday lunch. They do not have a children's menu, but it worked out fine. My daughter took pictures of all our plates, as they each looked like pieces of art. I felt as though we were once again at a bistro in Paris...continental elegance. My Quiche was divine and I so enjoyed myself, I think I will return for dinner. This place is easy to overlook. I have lived in Cape Coral for two years now and I have noticed the business in the Sweetbay strip mall on Cape Coral parkway but never thought of trying it until I was invited for the "birthday lunch" today. We are definitely "Foodies" and will spread the word. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an afternoon pause starting at 3:00.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“France and Italy in Cape Coral”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

From the gracious hostess to the authentic Fremch and Italian Chefs, this humble Bistro, tucked in a small strip adjacent to West Marine, surpasses all expectations. The Carpaccio is plentiful,artful, and delicious. The pastas are out of this world! The Filet Mignon Mama, the Duck are to die for. The spectacular pasta parmisana with truffles and porcini mushrooms is impossible to finish, and yet you cannot stop eating. Tiramisu, Creme Brûlée for desert are divine, as is the gorgeous individual cheesecake topped with fresh candied fruit. If you become an esteemed regular you can request Bouillabaisse or steak tartare or even Paella. C'est Magnifique!!!

Cape Coral
“ooh-la-la”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We are real Francophiles having lived in France many years ago. The restaurant is tastefully furnished and the food is excellent. My partner and I had quiches as a brunch item and they were delicious. I do hope the place takes off as we need some class and taste in our town. I don't mean to sound snobbish but this is the next best thing to a trip to Paris! The staff is pleasant and we are never rushed. They serve all day, so you have many opportunities to try some wonderful dishes. Magnifique!

• Visited July 2012