“Great place!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Laid back enviornment, great food, great enviornment, music, can dress anyway. Go there with your dogs!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Food edible but that was about it. Service by a irritating waiter that rarely left us alone. Would never go back !

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My burger was perfect and juicy. The home made chips are so good. We sat outside and a VERY talented guitar player singer entertained us. There was a cat on a leash sitting at the next table. I loved this place. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband, my son and daughter-in-law and I ate at the Dog Bar and Grill in Feb. 2014. We all had their burgers and they were delicious. They were very juicy and done to perfection. My son and I had the mac and cheese side and that was great, my husband had the curly chips, which he said were good too. My daughter-in-law had the fries and they were good as well.The drinks we had were good too. For desert we had the cheese cake special. The only complaint there was the cheesecake seemed somewhat frozen, even though it was supposed to be homemade.The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. All in all a great dinning experience. We will be back if there is time before we leave.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a quasi-"open air" restaurant, with a fairly broad menu and full bar. It is located on (but set back from) one of the busiest streets in Cape Coral.

This is a good spot for a quick lunch, or some bar food paired with the ice cold beverage of your choice. This used to be a "dog-friendly" place...OKI to bring your well behaved pooch...but the city council may have intervened. Check first.

Not an award winner...just a reliable, convenient place to go with friends, or meet new ones!