“Fun atmosphere, great food and service!”
Review of Pignoli on the Harbour - CLOSED

Pignoli on the Harbour
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Central European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Set on the beautiful Cape Harbour Resort, Pignoli on the Harbour has one of the best settings a restaurant could ask for. Maybe you'll see a manatee or a dolphin or two whilst enjoying the best Sunday Brunch you could imagine! And when the week begins again, try out our fantastic breakfast lunch and dinner menus.We have ample parking inside and out and only 4 minutes from Cape Coral Parkway and the very south end of Chiquita.Come and join us at the best hidden gem in Cape Coral!
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is my favorite place to go for a night out, so of course this is where we brought our group of friends! Wednesday night is MoTown music with Pearl and Sasse'- what great talent! First we arrived early for good deck seating for our large group. We enjoyed Strawberry vodka lemonades- the drink special... yumm. We decided to go family style and order variety of appetizers, then entrees to share. We had fried brie, coconut shrimp, calamari, ahi tuna ad the caprese flatbread. Everything was fabulous. Our entrees included clams linguini, chicken cerise, fish and chips, crab stuffed whitefish, and blackened ribeye with a gorgonzola cream sauce, and a caprese salad and caesar salad. The portions are generous, and the quality is excellent. It seems that all the servers check all the tables to make sure waters are full, and we have everything we need. We danced, watched a beautiful sunset, and danced some more. Pignoli- YOU ROCK!!!

2  Thank matlachamama

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Love this restaurant, the service is always great. The food is fabulous I've tried many things on the menu and there all good. Eveytime I come here its a great experience. The servers are so friendly and the chef takes the time to come to my table to make sure my experience was great. :)

1  Thank Amanda0914
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The food was great! The portions were good. Prices fair. Chef Robert came out to greet us. A pleasant evening. Will definitely go back.

2  Thank Kaczperskip
Reviewed February 20, 2014

It was a cool night for a Floridian and they were very accomodating with heat and candels of citronella. The host and waiter were very helpful. We enjoyed our meal. It was my first time eating at this restaurant. The Ceasar Salad is not chopped. You will get the whole Romaine head but I guess that's the fancy style :). My Harbour House salad was really good. My husband had fish and chips and he was very pleased. We went on a Tuesday night and I woudl have preferred to go earlier to enjoy the sunset at the Marina.

2  Thank Claudia_Higuero
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Table booked for 6.30 as live music on at 7pm. Only had drinks after an hour of waiting. Was just going to give up on our appetisers when they arrived after another 30 mins! Another 2 drinks were ordered and they arrived 15 mins after but wrong drinks. We left after that after just having drinks and shared appetisers. The waiter John was very apologetic. The manager didn't want to know and we saw other guests complaining too. Organisation was just not there. Lovely place and atmosphere just diabolically organised.

1  Thank cornwallgiirl