“Try Pignoli for Sunday Brunch”
Review of Pignoli on the Harbour - CLOSED

Pignoli on the Harbour
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Central European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Set on the beautiful Cape Harbour Resort, Pignoli on the Harbour has one of the best settings a restaurant could ask for. Maybe you'll see a manatee or a dolphin or two whilst enjoying the best Sunday Brunch you could imagine! And when the week begins again, try out our fantastic breakfast lunch and dinner menus.We have ample parking inside and out and only 4 minutes from Cape Coral Parkway and the very south end of Chiquita.Come and join us at the best hidden gem in Cape Coral!
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Excellent brunch on Sunday. Made to order omelettes are the best around. Bloody Mary's are very good as well. Outdoor seating is limited, so call ahead.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had lunch there and didn't care for the chicken salad and it was a really small sandwich. Same with my friend who didn't care for her sandwich either. Not a good value for what we got. The interior ambiance is not desirable. The A/C or whatever it is makes a lot of noise. But the outside patio with the marina view is awesome. We also went for the $12.95 pasta night on Thursdays. It was OK. I wouldn't go back for that. The lighting inside at night is very harsh. Kind of like spotlights. Didn't like that. We got stuck sitting inside because it was a little chilly out that night. They need to improve the look of the inside. We tried the Sunday jazz brunch for the first time. That is a great value. It's $14.95 for all you can eat and it includes juice, coffee, lemonade and iced tea. We sat on the back patio and there was a single musician playing contemporary tunes on the guitar. It was very pleasant. The omelettes are made-to-order and are delicious. They have a pretty good selection of other breakfast items like bacon, sausage, potatoes and a pork and beef roast at a carving station. The danish and desserts looked like they came from Costco and tasted stale. They are definitely not made there. My husband liked the pumpkin pie. Overall, I think I'll stick to just going to the brunch. They haven't perfected the other meals in my opinion.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Excellent roast beef sandwich with toasted panini bread. The horseradish sauce hit the mark.
The only criticism would be the tasteless slap of tomato.

My husband said the pulled pork sandwich was good.

We will be back.

We will consider the New Years Eve dinner at 100.00/per person.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We've enjoyed several lunches and Sunday Brunches with family and friends. Food is beautifully cooked, well seasoned, and reasonably priced. Not the cheapest eats, but excellent quality.

1  Thank CC_FL_Road_Warrior
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Needed a place to have a birthday party, the new owners said we could use there deck, the food was great and the tables were set perfect, service was very good, did a buffet, all my friends were very happy, we sat out side over looking all the boats, looking foward to our holiday party we just booked in dec.

1  Thank aldenver1