“Fun”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The food is consistent and the service is always good.
The view of the marina area is so nice to enjoy at the Tarpon point location.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband & I eat at The Joint probably once a month. We have yet to have anything we didn't love. We love the pizza. One of my personal favorites is the crispy egg rolls. The food is not only delicious, but beautifully plated. Our favorite waitress is Katie. We like to take out-of-town guests there. Sitting outside provides one with a nice view of the marina. I would highly recommend The Joint.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We "boated" to the dock of this delightful restaurant. The menu was varied and the drinks were not too strong but priced so that you could relax and have a couple. The offerings were fresh, quickly served and all with a feeling of fun and enjoyment.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I went to the joint last night around 7 o clock I have never been there and I am new to the area, I was sat at the end bar next to the red bull machine and I couldn't help but notice the two workers Logan and his partner were running around like chickens with there heads chopped off! I watched them go through countless tickets including my goat cheese salad which was amazing! Thank you Logan and partner for the amazing meal we will definitely be back for some of that amazing food! Great restraint and hardworkers

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have just got back from a lovely evening at The Joint. The food (Alaskan Salmon Oscar) was beautiful. Every mouthful was delicious. Our waiter, Micky, was a joy and Ali, an English waitress, was equally enchanting. Our sadness is that we are leaving tomorrow! We would have been happy to eat our way through the menu! This was the best food and the best service that we have had during our two week stay in Florida. We recommended our salmon choice to two parties dining there. Well done to the chef and the lovely staff.