“Fun, food and Fresh air”

Fathoms Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We "boated" to the dock of this delightful restaurant. The menu was varied and the drinks were not too strong but priced so that you could relax and have a couple. The offerings were fresh, quickly served and all with a feeling of fun and enjoyment.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I went to the joint last night around 7 o clock I have never been there and I am new to the area, I was sat at the end bar next to the red bull machine and I couldn't help but notice the two workers Logan and his partner were running around like chickens with there heads chopped off! I watched them go through countless tickets including my goat cheese salad which was amazing! Thank you Logan and partner for the amazing meal we will definitely be back for some of that amazing food! Great restraint and hardworkers

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have just got back from a lovely evening at The Joint. The food (Alaskan Salmon Oscar) was beautiful. Every mouthful was delicious. Our waiter, Micky, was a joy and Ali, an English waitress, was equally enchanting. Our sadness is that we are leaving tomorrow! We would have been happy to eat our way through the menu! This was the best food and the best service that we have had during our two week stay in Florida. We recommended our salmon choice to two parties dining there. Well done to the chef and the lovely staff.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

During our 7 day Sanibel Island vacation, we decided to have a weekday lunch at the Joint. Per our request, we were seated outside and had a beautiful view of the Cape Harbour marina. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. The lunch food was very good (flatbread mushroom pizza and the OMG Burger).

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went to the restaurant because it was close and we didn't feel like traveling
and had a enjoyable meal. Three of us ordered fish and chips,which was
a very good choice and my wife ordered Mac and cheese which she enjoyed. The service was quick and efficient and even though we didn't make reservations we seated promptly,but reservations closer to the weekend would be a good idea!