“Awesome Traditional Peruvian Food”
Review of Aji Limon

Aji Limon
Ranked #68 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Free WI-FI
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Awesome Traditional Peruvian Food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The food is fantastic, The service is excellent . The Staff is super. My family has enjoyed 100s of meals from the restaurant. And we often cater the food for large parties.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank 23Renshi

“Best Peruvian Restaurant in Cape Coral”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

What an amazing place! The service is wonderful, very friendly and they make you feel like home. The owner greets you at the table and makes sure that you are satisfied. My favorites dishes are: Lomo Saltado, Arroz Chaufa,Jalea,
and Pescado a la Chorrillana and my favorite dessert Picarones.
My compliments to Aji Limon!!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Lilypelm
Cape Coral, Florida
“Wonderful discovery”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Aji Limon opened just about when we moved to Cape Coral three and a half years ago, and we've been meaning to go ever since but had never gotten around to it. Finally went on a Sunday for lunch. The restaurant is located in a fairly attractive strip mall; inside it is attractively decorated and cheerful, and they have a number of tables outside as well on the side of the building, with large individual tiki-style sun umbrellas to provide shade. It was a beautiful day and most of the outdoor tables were full; inside was busy too, it's clearly a popular place, and not just among speakers of Spanish. Several families, older folks like us, younger people, lots of fun. The servers are uniformly friendly, helpful, and attentive, ready to help newcomers navigate the extensive menu.

My husband had the tripe in yellow sauce with potatoes and rice, and I ordered the tacu tacu (a fried rice and bean pancake) with lomo saltado (beef stir-fry); both were delicious, although a little salty, probably a one-time aberration. We mentioned this to the owner (I believe), who was checking with diners to see if all was well, and he offered us two desserts on the house, which we declined with thanks as we were so full... When we got our check we saw our two glasses of white wine were on the house: this was an elegant way to handle the problem. There are lots of other intriguing items on the menu (including many wonderful-sounding seafood dishes), servings are generous, and the prices are reasonable: we will definitely be back sooner rather than later! Weekdays there are many lunch specials, items from the regular menu but priced several dollars lower (presumably for a slightly smaller portion), and served with a free non-alcoholic beverage. In short, if you haven't been to Aji Limon yet and are up for a culinary adventure, add it to your short list...

• Visited November 2013
“Great peruvian restaurant”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

This place serves amazing food. Nice environment and excellent service. I went there for lunch with my coworkers, and even though it was their first time trying out Peruvian food, they enjoyed it very much. We are definitely coming back.

PS: In my opinion is the best Peruvian restaurant in Town.

4 Thank Krlosels
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Incredible Edible Experience!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My family and I have been puttering around this fine Saturday doing chores discussing where we should have lunch. Our boys just begged us to take them back to Aji Limon. I am always surprised by the high quality food and superb service we receive at Aji. They are able to cater to all of our family member's dietary concerns too.

I am vegan and my husband and boys are omnivores. Our youngest is an adventurist eater and always gets the cow heart skewers. Our oldest typically devours the whole fried fish and my husband skips around on the menu, eating different dishes each time. We are all always pleased and eternally grateful to Jorge and the rest of the servers who talk us through our choices each time we come in.

Thank you Aji for raising on bar on food in the Cape!

• Visited August 2013