“Excellent Service and great food!”
Review of Aji Limon

Aji Limon
Ranked #66 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Free WI-FI
South Florida, Florida
“Excellent Service and great food!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Visited this restaurant during Labor day weekend with my family, and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the friendly service of the staff. I have travelled to Peru many times, so I am very familiar with their exquisite cuisine! Aji Limon Restaurant brought a lot of fond memories of my travels in Peru, through their deliciously prepared dishes. We enjoyed a soft and moist fish ceviche; lomo saltado, a tasty concoction of french fries, chunk of beef or chicken sauteed with tomatoes and big chunks of onions; papa huancaina, hard boiled potatoes covered in a mildly spicy cheese sauce; chaufa de camarones, Peruvian style shrimp fried rice; and shrimp stuffed avocados! All very, very delicious!! The owner and chef, came by to say hello and have a short conversation with us! Really a very nice experience and I highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Jast64

Cape Coral, Florida
“My wife is Peruvian, and got me hooked on their cuisine. This place is the best in lee County for Peruvian food.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Service is great, and the food is always good. Very nice staff and owner. Try the seafood ceviche, anticuchos, causa rellena, and aji de gallina.

My only complaint is they don't have a soda machine, so they charge for each can of soda or tea, etc. Not a big deal, but because their food is pleasantly spicy, you tend to drink more. I can drink 4 glasses of tea easily, and that adds up. That is the only thing I would change there.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank Robert G
Naples, Florida
“"First Impression"”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The owner is very friendly and the food is very delicious. I had neved tried peruvian before and this was excellent. I recommend to try the three sea or pescado a lo macho.

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank lautaroveliz
Miami, Florida
“Best peruvian food in cape!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

the owner is super friendly and the food is authentic and fairly priced. Try to aji de gallina or papa a la huancaina.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank John G
Shelter Island, New York
“U Won't be Dissapointed! (unless ur a wacko)”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

2 Firsts in my life:
1st time eating PERUVIAN food
1st time writing a review on TripAdvisor (felt like i had too). This is a REAL REVIEW...

Cons: None (well couldn't make a L outta parking lot, but can't blame restaurant :)
Pros: - Waitress was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful with the menu / her opinions.
(not too mention cute, but don't tell my fiance)
- Best Ceviche (shrimp) i've ever had. i'm a Chef who's had a lot of Spanish
co workers make this dish, but this one takes the cake.
-Great Food all around, plus Fried F****in donuts! (peruvian style) can't beat it!

Allright if i'm gonna write a fair review i have to say that it wouldda been nice if they had some peruvian beer or wine, but it is BYOB (that's probably a plus for some people :)
Best meal i've had in a while, and we eat out a lot. oh yeah, during our meal we saw a few spanish people picking up to go food (always a good sign)

oh yeah, let's go Giants! G G G G MEN!!!

• Visited January 2012