“Gotta go to Mel's”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
North Fort Myers
“Gotta go to Mel's”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Nice clean place, large menu, good service, great spot for the girls to gather for lunch or when you just don't feel like cooking that night.

Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
Central NY
“I dont get all the hype”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After waiting approximately 45 minutes for a table for breakfast I guess I expected more from this place. Portions were on the small side in my opinion and the service was average at best. Could be because it was snowbird season and the staff was overwhelmed a bit. I will probably try this place again, out of season, and sample the dinner menu though and post my experience.

Ontario
“great good, lots to eat, good service too”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Haven't been to a Mel's in a while but I may not wait so long to go back next time. Great food & you get plenty to eat as well. I had the prime rib. It came with a caesar salad & choice of potato. I was stuffed by the time that my plate was empty. My wife got the liver. It came with soup, garden salad & choice of potato. There were 2 large slabs of liver so she had to doggie bag 1 of them. There are no complaints on the service either. This place is busy in the thick of snowbird season so if you don't want to wait for a table get there before 5 pm. I don't know if they do reservations.

• Visited February 2013
Cleveland, New York
“Diner all the way”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food is good, but mine is better. A good place for a quick stop. The one in Naples is better than the others. The breakfasts there are much better.

Visited December 2012
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
“Great value, Large Portions for the $$$ However, Beware Sundays until I:00 P.M Or So”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Mels is, and has been, a reliable favorite for my wife and I . We have been there numerous times, and always get a great meal for the $$$.

Sunday Warning....if you get there for breakfast, be prepared. It IS worth the wait, but as Yogi Berra once said, "That Place Is So Crowded Nobody Goes There Anymore"

• Visited February 2013