“Always Packed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Met friends for lunch and am always amazed that every Olive Garden I have been to or driven by is always busy. We all had soup and salad which was good . I had ministrone soup which was very good. Our server was nice to let us take our time catching up. She was attentive without being pushy even thought we were there for quite a long time. Dependable when you don't want to take a chance on an independent mom and pop restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have eaten here in the past & had less than desirable outcomes. Decided to try again, given their current promotion. Long wait to order, but waiter (Brian) very busy & very polite. I ordered a promotional item, & 30 minutes after ordering, Brian reports they ran out of the pasta I ordered, & the kitchen was making more. It was easily another 1/2 hour before our food came. Not even impressed by freshly made pasta. The portion to go is supposed to be made fresh at time of ordering... why does it have a sticker on it telling you what it is?? Good question.
Brian made the night a (success), but I won't be dining at this Olive Garden until I get a huge hankering for something on the menu, no more promotions for me!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

One of the best meals that I love is the lunch specials. It always includes Zuppa Toscana soup, bread sticks and the salad. In Cape Coral Beau, manager, always makes us comfortable and welcome. We appreciate his consideration and kindness. I'll recommend Olive Garden to all my friends at AMVETS Post 81 in North Fort Myers, Florida. Thanks

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We love this restaurant. Endless bowls of salad and the rolls are awesome especially with their alfredo sauce to dip them in. The food is always consistent and for the most part the wait time is minimal that is until the snowbirds descend into the area and really crap things up for those of us who live here.

They always have something new on the menu every quarter which is usually good.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went here several months ago & had poor service & mediocre service... nothing has changed, even though I complained on their corporate web site. Bread sticks were dry & bland. Staff milling about all over, with lots of talking/joking, yet service was slow. Waitress was bland as well, taking a long time to warm up. Dozen or so employees sitting in a closed section near the bathrooms having a good ole time. Obviously poor management.