“Always Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #61 of 422 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Always Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I love this place, My husband loves this place. Always good food. Always great service. I am going here tonight for my second wedding anniversary. EXCITED!!!

Visited October 2012

“Consistant good place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We eats at the Cape Olive Garden a couple times a month. It's good! We have our favorite servers that we ask for. I love the Moscato Peach Chicken. I get it all the time now. Employee's are helpful. It's a good time for us. Thanks Olive Garden.

• Visited October 2012
North Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

A friend & I went here for one of the ayce specials, she had the spaghetti & meatballs & it tasted like it came out of a can! The service was lackluster, and the salad which used to be pretty good was just flat tasting & uninspired.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Much better than I had remembered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We first tried our local Olive Garden a few years ago and while the meal was satisfying it didn't overly impress me.This past weekend I needed to get some dinner to take home for my wife and I. We decided to try the Olive Garden again because it was on my way.. I called to place my order at about 5 PM. It was waiting for me when I got there about 20 minutes later. I had the Pasta Rustica dish which I thoroughly enjoyed. The wife had a fish dish which she also said was great. The main dishes and salad were large and fresh and the soup and bread sticks very satisfying. For a chain restaurant I thought the food was surprisingly good. We will certainly visit again.

• Visited October 2012
North Ft Myers
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I'm not too much of a fan of Italian, however, my husband loves it.
I dont care for their bread sticks. I do like the fact I can get ranch dressing for my salad instead of ceasar. Food is always more than good. Wish they still offered a chocolate cake I had there about a year ago.

Visited April 2012