“Great meals for most of us, Coldwater Lobster dinner skimpy”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #30 of 441 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visited Bonefish this past Tuesday evening with another couple. We had heard there was a new menu being launched that night and had made reservations. We were glad we had as the place filled up fast (especially for an off-season week night). We were seated at a table just next to the hostess station and asked to be moved to a booth. It was a much better location. Our server was energetic, friendly and very knowledgeable about the regular and new menu items. Also we were seated about 5 minutes before happy hour was to end and she ensured our drink orders were placed in time. I had received an email from Bonefish with an offer for a complimentary Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. Our server put the order in for that while we decided what to order. My wife ordered one of the new menu items, the Spicy tuna bowl. I chose the Parmesan crusted Trout, with scallop potatoes as my side and a side Caesar with anchovies. Our dining companions ordered the Wild Salmon special with green beans for her and the Tuesday Coldwater Lobster dinner special for him (he had the Caesar salad with anchovies and the broccolini ($2 upcharge) as sides). The bang bang shrimp was wonderful and we shared it all around. We all loved it. Our Caesar salad were also great. The main meals arrived. All looked wonderful except for the Coldwater Lobster Tail. It was very small - 4 inches at the most. It just seemed to be missing half. He was ok with it but we thought it to be skimpy. My wife loved the tuna bowl, I loved the trout and she loved the salmon - best she ever had. And service was great all night.

All in all it was a great night and we will all return. We are happy to recommend Bonefish Grill.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband took me there for my birthday on July 24, 2014. Met the in-laws there and had a great meal! The staff was attentive and food delicious. Will definitely put this restaurant on the have to eat there again list.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Went with two other couples and we enjoyed our meal. I had the lobster dinner and loved the way the melted butter was served. The thing I do not like about eating at Bonefish is eating on the paper bag table cloths. I know it is to save money and make it easier for the waiters, but as the customer it takes away the feel of an upscale restaurant.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Had a peaceful, romantic dinner for my 20 year anniversary. The waiter was super nice and made sure we were taken care of. The appetizers were mouth-watering (pot stickers, ahi tuna). The lobster and shrimp along with broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes....hmm. Let's just say, there was no doggie-bag. My husband raved about their margaritas although he is Corona guy. He had the sirloin which was cooked perfectly. Dinner was complete with creme brûlée and a kiss.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Been to this place several times over the past few years, and never had a bad meal. Kinda pricey, always very crowded and noisy. Service was very slow on a recent visit, but waitress made up for it by providing us with free bangbang shrimp appetizers. We had reservations for a party of 10, but they weren't ready for us when we arrived, and once we were seated it took over about an hour just to get our soups and salads.