“Food is delicious and great atmosphere!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #35 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I eat here all the time and have never had a bad experience.The staff is polite, professional,and more than willing to get you anything you need. I have yet to get anything other than the Lily's chicken because it is amazing and I can't get that type of chicken prepared with goat cheese and artichokes anywhere else. The atmosphere is great because if you want a more casual atmosphere you have the option to sit by the bar and tables there, and more of a romantic evening the option to sit in the dining room. We love Bonefish and will keep coming back!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

happy hour 2 for ones- great calamari or bang- bang shrimp! Entrees we have tried- tilapia and the grilled tuna, which comes with a choice of sauces. Service is always outstanding- with servers bending over backwards to please.For the price, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Go to any in the area. All are great. Good menu, starters, main entrees, specials. Bang bang shrimp is a must try. Make reservations if you can.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Love that Bang Bang Shrimp! Love that White Sangria! Love that House Salad with the citrus dressing. Excellent service, always! FIRST CLASS !!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

In Asheville I had not such a great experience when I got counter intuitive and ordered a Kobi Beef burger at a seafood restaurant. This time I had the cheviche appetizer which was wonderful and only $5. My wife had the corn and crab chowder. I had a taste and it was a perfect balance of crab and corn with a little bite of spice. For my entree I had the tuna Tokyo style. It was done perfectly and the rice and veggies were nice--sticky rice and veggies still had a little crunch. It is a permanent menu item and I will order it again. My wife enjoyed her coconut shrimp and our friends had the always favorite bang bang Shrimp and split the swordfish with a pumpkin ravioli and they loved it. All in all the food and service was first rate. They have converted me to a big fan. Even with a glass of wine each, appetizers and entrees it was just over $50--not bad. They are starting a Sunday brunch. The server gave us a menu. It looks very interesting.