“Real Italian finally comes to Cape” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sicily Trattoria

Sicily Trattoria
Ranked #29 of 417 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Real Italian finally comes to Cape”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Others may say feel the love but this one means it. Owners' mother is in the kitchen cooking her own recipes and they are excellent. Went with a party of 5 all ordered different items and the food was very good. This is red sauce country and very good at what they do

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Amazing food ... and you can bring your own wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've been going to this restaurant for a few years (haven't gone since they moved from Pine Island Rd. which was really close to us :o( ... look forward to trying their new location). We LOVED the food and service. Vinny is the best, and his mom cooking those amazing sauces. They work hard and the food they make is delish. If you haven't gone, definitely give it a try. Depending on what you order, it can be very cheap or a little more pricey... but you'll save big bringing your own wine. So splurge and spend your wine savings on one of their specialty dishes.

Amazing place. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Marion G
“Unbelievable quality for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had dinner here Sat evening after the Art Festival. All 6 of us were very happy with our meals. I had veal Marsala, tender, flavorful, with a Marsala sauce to die for! The neat thing about this restaurant is you can bring your own wine for a $1 corkage fee! We will return, you just can't beat this quality for the price!

2 Thank danpotz91
Cape Coral
“If you want real Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Love this place, can't go wrong with anything. One of our go to places any day except Sundays. Mama will make you the best Italian food you will ever have.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kyda2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I walked in this place because I was very early for work and decided to get a bite to eat and a cup of coffee. I was hoping they had Cappuccino but they didn't so I had a regular cup of Folgers. I ordered the Caponata and it was very delicious. Being of Italian descent it really tasted like the real deal Italian my family used to cook when I was growing up. The young female server was so friendly and accommodating. I met Mama also because she came out from behind the kitchen to ask me what I thought of the Caponata. I also met her son the chef and his son as he came in reaking of cologne. They were giving him a hard time about it. I loved the family atmosphere and Old Italian style pizzeria. I will definitely go back for a nice meal or a slice of their pizza. The server even gave me a coupon!

• Visited January 2013