“If you want real Italian”
Review of Sicily Trattoria

Sicily Trattoria
Ranked #33 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Love this place, can't go wrong with anything. One of our go to places any day except Sundays. Mama will make you the best Italian food you will ever have.

1  Thank Kyda2013

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I walked in this place because I was very early for work and decided to get a bite to eat and a cup of coffee. I was hoping they had Cappuccino but they didn't so I had a regular cup of Folgers. I ordered the Caponata and it was very delicious. Being of Italian descent it really tasted like the real deal Italian my family used to cook when I was growing up. The young female server was so friendly and accommodating. I met Mama also because she came out from behind the kitchen to ask me what I thought of the Caponata. I also met her son the chef and his son as he came in reaking of cologne. They were giving him a hard time about it. I loved the family atmosphere and Old Italian style pizzeria. I will definitely go back for a nice meal or a slice of their pizza. The server even gave me a coupon!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I really loved the lovely family who ran this place and the pizza was AMAZING. The outside doesn't do this place justice. But once you are inside the atmosphere is great. I will definitely be back here with the family. It was lovely to see a couple of generations working together in this restaurant.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a very friendly place to enjoy true Italian food. Mamma is in the kitchen along with Chef Vinnie. They are in their new location on Cape Coral Parkway after several years on Pine Island road.
The food is the same… very good. Sauces made in house daily and special orders do not upset them. This is a gem for Cape Coral to have a family run restaurant with the high quality, reasonable prices and super friendly service.
Another plus is that you can bring your own wine and beer.
Very highly recommended.

1  Thank MikeCapeCoral
Reviewed October 20, 2012

great experience family fun , food , service and great pizza, rice balls, pasta what more could you want ? i say stop in and try....