“Love this place”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I can always count on an outstanding roll or something custom. I like to leave it up to San to make me something special.

Visited April 2012

Mesa, Arizona
“Choose here for Sushi in Cape Coral!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We recently found ourselves in Cape Coral visiting some family and decided to try some of the local restaurants this great city has to offer. There are a number of sushi restaurants in the area however this was one of the closest and thought we would give it a try. They offer a great happy hour until six I believe (Which we sadly missed) where they offer half off special appetizers and a majority of their drinks. We sat at the bar and received great service from all the staff! The rolls were great and a little different from some similar rolls we usually get when we are at home. Overall the staff was great, the food was great and the prices were nice as well!

• Visited July 2012
“very nice”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

always very nice and always open. Very good food and frindly suff

Visited July 2012
“Cozy enivronment, GREAT service, very good Sushi”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Friends and I attempted to eat at a local restaurant but not with an hour+ wait. So we decided on sushi and I have always enjoyed Sans Sushi. We arrived after the initial dinner rush and enjoyed a cozy booth and excellent service. We basically gave our server items we enjoy and her suggestions were "spot on." Two people in our party ordered off the menu and enjoyed both dishes. I would recommend Sans Sushi as a "go to" restaurant in downtown Cape Coral.

• Visited May 2012
“YUCK!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I SOOOOO Wanted to love this place. I love sushi and live minutes away. Outside looks rundown but inside is better. I ordered food to go. Wait staff was unattentive to take my order when they heard I wasnt staying. Passed me off twice until the chef himself took the order.
When we got home all I can say is YUCK! I COULD NOT EAT IT! I am not a picky person. I often eat Sushi from PUBLIX- But this was disgusting! The California rolls SMELLED. The Tuna sashimi was pale, Stringie and Definitly Previously Frozen and tasted like Freezer Burn! I am Not Joking, My husband used the entire thing for FISHING BAIT! And The Fish Didnt Eat It EITHER! Horrible. Maybe they tried to pass some left over food on us since it was take out - BAD MISTAKE! I would have made a great Repeat Customer if it was up to PAR with PUBLIX, but they couldn't even do that!
I Will Never Go Back!