“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Owatonna, MN
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

We absolutely love the food here. For Italian we like to go the the Olive Garden and this food is better. The service is also very good. We went here on vacation 2 times in a week. Our waitress Kim was top notched. Very speedy and thought of everything. The second night we had James for our waiter and he was also very knowledgeable and organized. I just wish we lived closer so we could go even more.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I had never eaten at a Carrabba's before and I was expecting something along the lines of an Olive Garden but I was pleasantly surprised. The service was great (it seemed like there were three staff persons for every table), the house chardonnay was great (and I consider a little snobby with wine), the bread and dip was excellent, my salad was delicious, and the chicken marsala was one of the best I've had (although I was surprised it wasn't thin tenderized cutlets but rather a large whole breast). My only negatives were the crab cakes and calamari appetizers. At home we often eat at Legal Seafood and these appetizers did not equal our usual favorites there. But overall a very satifying dinner.

North Fort Myers, Florida
“Chicken marsala was mediocre”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Came to this restaurant expecting good service and great bread. The bread arrived AFTER the entre arrived and after we asked for it. The chicken marsala had a burned taste. The restaurant is just another chain, imitation Italian knock off. I won't go back again.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Not the best value for Italian food”
Reviewed March 6, 2011

We have tried the Cape Coral Carrabba's twice in the past year and have been mildly disappointed both times, and for the same reasons. The service has been consistently very good to excellent but the entrees do not have the flavor we are looking for in Italian dining, and the prices seem a bit high, considerably higher than Olive Garden and somewhat higher than most of the Italian restaurants in the area.

On our last visit, the wife ordered lasagna and I ordered chicken parmesan. The lasagna came out nearly burned and the wife stated that it had very little flavor. My chicken parm had only a few shavings of cheese and not nearly enough sauce for both the meat and pasta. I mentioned this to our server and she brought out a side order of sauce, but it was cold. The salad was very light on dressing, making it less tasty than I expected.

It seems to me that if a restaurant is going to charge top dollar for their product, they shouldn't be scrimping on the ingredients of the meals. This wasn't a bad meal - we ate the food; but it wasn't as good as it should have been, particularly for the price. We both left saying that we should have gone to Olive Garden instead - it would have been tastier food and cheaper.

Winnipeg
“Veal Masala - excellent”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

The Veal Masala was excellent. (small $15.90). The garlic mashed potatoes mmm mmm good. The Margherita Pizza was good. ($9.00). The ambiance is v. good. The music is not too loud. The service is excellent. Our waiter Joe was very personable and was either the owner or really loved his job.

• Visited February 2011