“Fresh Food”

Paradise Deli & Grill
Ranked #47 of 422 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located in mall Shops at Surfside
Kincardine, Ontario
“Fresh Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate at the Paradise Deli Jan 31 at around noon. Some of us had breakfast and I had the meatball sandwich. The service was good but the food did take a long time to come. However it was worth the wait as there was plenty of food and it tasted great. My wife couldn't eat all of her pancakes (too much). They brewed an extra decaf for my wife and came by with refills often. My son enjoyed the scrambled eggs. The sandwich was very filling and came with a big pickle and potato chips.

Overall it was a positive experience.

• Visited January 2013

Cape Coral, FL
“Going downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Their chicken salad was always good and I would order a sandwich or sometimes a scoop of it to put on a salad. They always gave a large portion so I didn't mind that the sandwich was like 7 bucks (and that's only on bread). We just picked up 2 chicken salad sandwiches to go and the serving was so small it didn't even cover the whole slice of bread. They charged my husband extra to put lettuce and tomato on his sandwich!! Really?? It's a DELI and they charge extra for that?? Sandwich came with a pickle spear and a small handful of chips. They seem to be skimping now and it's not worth the $$. Will not be going back there any time soon.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Diane C
Cape Coral, Florida
“I love their sandwichs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's hard to find a good egg and cheese sandwich in FL- but this place def does a great job! They cook it a la carte and exactly to your liking! I also go there quite often for turkey sandwichs and everytime- I am satisfied. Again hard to find a great deli in FL. If you are looking for a great lunch- check this place out!

Visited October 2012
Cape coral
“Quick Tasty Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

This family owned deli/resturant is in the strip mall near Starbucks located in front of Sandoval. The burgers are juicy and the fries are good with the cheese dip. My husband loves the Philly Cheese Steak. They serve breakfast anytime and they often have daily specials. The whole family works there or so it seems, everyone such as waiters, cooks, cashier share tips. We live very very close so we will sometimes ride our bikes up too. I often bring in my yummy Starbucks when we stop for breakfast and they don't seem to mind because they only offer regular coffee. The breakfast is offered at a great price but I do not recommend the pancakes and my kids don't care for them either (very floury).

Visited May 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“More than Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Outstanding breakfast and lunch menu. Great service.
One of our favorite places to eat in Cape Coral.

Visited April 2012