“Great”

Anthony's on the Blvd
Ranked #160 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full service American / Italian / Seafood restaurant that's Casual Dining with a Touch of Class. Restaurant has an inside lounge and smoking outside patio bar, live entertainment daily, featuring Jazz, Comedy Club, Country, Karaoke and 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Motown dance music. We also have the NFL Sunday ticket in season and Sunday breakfast buffet from 8am-1pm. At Anthony's where there's always something for everyone, and where the locals come to meet, eat and drink!
Somerset
“Great”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My sister and I went late one evening. Very few people in the dining room. But the food was fantastic. esp. the stuffed mushrooms with crabmeat! our meal was fantastic too. so was the server.

Visited July 2013

FLORIDA
“Breakfast Buffet, PIG OUT?”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had eaten lunch there about a month ago with positive pleasure. I decided to try their breakfast buffet this time. I arrived late, around 12:45 (breakfast buffet lasts until 2 pm) and before i went i looked up reports and "blogs" on the place and read that the breakfast was very sub standard. Well, I could not be happier with the quantity, price, service cleanleness, and overall rate of this place. the lunch plate i had was a special, i think it costed &6.99 and was an outstanding dish and value!
I just do not understand why the others said that the buffet had no food and was unacceptable....must have been old news that now has been corrected OR it was an isolated incident or complaining person with anytime/anything he/she eats out!!
In close, breakfast buffet and the lunch plates were excellent.

“Microwavable frozen food”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was extremely quick coming out but wasn't of good quality. Service was friendly and the manager came to ask if we enjoyed our meal. I didn't tell him the truth unfortunately as I only really complain when there's really good reason to. We had a voucher and service had been good so we ate and left. We also sat inside due to the rain there was no atmosphere and the room was dated and really sad looking. Wont be returning can eat better at hooters.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Good”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went to Anthony's the first time for lunch because we had a Groupon. Sat in bar area and ordered and let the bartender know we had a $20 groupon. No problem. Ate our food and had 2 bloody Mary's. Later on we hear a guy yelling at 1 of the servers. No lunch! Dinner only! No lunch! Dinner only! Man was wearing an Anthony's collared shirt. Must have been owner or manager? Who cares at this point? Why is anyone yelling at one of your staff in front of patrons? At this point we know that the groupon will only be good for dinner, even though no where does it say when we can use. Bartender comes over and explains situation, no biggee we pay our bill and leave. Food was soso, not that great.

Go back several weeks later, because you know the wife has to use the groupon. Went for dinner. The food is a disaster. They entrees came out before soup/salad. The soup was the last of the barrel so it was like Elmer's glue with less taste. Had to drink 4 liters of water that evening just to get the sodium levels even in my body. Chicken marsala was bland and the sauce tasted like brown gravy mix, blackened scallops were over salted but good. veges on side were out of a back and cold.

Tell you what. I will throw $20 bills out the window of my car and just say I went out to dinner at Anthony's.

1 Thank kip f
Webster, New York
“Great restaurant, great food!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great atmosphere, great waiter, food was very delicious. I had lasagna and was worried about the taste of the sauce coming from an Italian background, but it was very good, along with the lasagna itself. Decent prices too! Definitely will visit again!