“What a nice restaurant”

Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 462 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelican Blvd. & Rose Garden Rd.
Description: Treat your taste buds to fine steaks and fresh seafood with gorgeous waterfront views of the Caloosahatchee River and Tarpon Point Marina. Dine indoors or sit on the patio and savor your favorite dish al fresco. Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro offers simply-prepared fresh fish, premium steaks, an impressive wine selection and handcrafted cocktails. Our waterfront-casual atmosphere suits any occasion, with seamless service with an imaginative taste of paradise.
Reviewed February 16, 2011

This is a very nice restaurant with a great view. It will cost you but if you get their before 6pm for the early bird then it's $15 per person. Try the 92 salad as it's very good. We had a great time and service was wonderful.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

Over priced not great service and 12 dollars for a glass of wine !!!

This was suggested as a great place to go with our boat while on holiday.

When we sat dowb I asked for a wine list the wait person( as it turned out was the manager) said i will tell you the wines and started to reel them off. I said I would like to see the wine list and he was no pleased.

Nobody cleaned the table after the previous service.

Food arrived and we had not cutlery or napkins.

Not impressed

1  Thank pwd1690
Reviewed January 29, 2011

The atmosphere and food in this restraunt are nice but the restraunt is always so busy that service takes a while. I ordered salmon with grape port wine sauce and rice pilaf and it was beautiful.

Reviewed January 26, 2011

My husband and I wanted a nice night out on Vacation to a beautiful restaurant in the Cape Coral area. Unfortunately, the restaurant was sub-par at best. We enjoy trying different restaurants to continue his education and help develop an enlightened future restaurant of our own. While this did in fact add to our experience and our knowledge it was not in a positive way. The food was not worth the money and the service was awful. I guess what we can take away is what NOT to do for our own place in the future! If you are interested in an up-scale experience look elsewhere!

1  Thank jjoy09
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I love this place both for the food and the beautiful views. My favorite salad of all time is the Marker 92 salad. You will thank me....

2  Thank billzman