“Average Evening”

Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelican Blvd. & Rose Garden Rd.
Description: Dine indoors or on the outside patio while overlooking the breathtaking views of the Caloosahatchee River, The Gulf of Mexico and Tarpon Point Marina. Enjoy the intimate ambiance while sipping a glass of wine and sampling our authentic cuisine. From fresh seafood and steaks to flat breads made to order, all our entrees are cooked in a wood-fired oven or on a wood-fired grill.
pequot lakes , mn
“Average Evening”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We're Cape Coral residents and brought 7 out of state friends in for a light sandwich, burger and appetizer, so we chose the lounge area. Upon entering the restaurant we AGAIN noticed the cool uncomfortable temperature of the room. Most of our choices were very good; however, one couple ordered coconut shrimp and upon arrival it was obvious it was not what we had ordered -- coconut. The waitress, after checking in with the chef, told us that they were using a blend of panko along with coconut seasoning. This was not coconut shrimp and not satisfactory as there wasn't even a slight flavor or coconut in it. After being presistent, we finally did get our order of "coconut" shrimp. This was not handled properly. If you're wanting to order red wine, reconsider. The pour was only about 3 ounces.

Falls Church Va
“delicious fish”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great service, tasty food and a magical sundown. The waiter was extremely helpful and guiding our dining and wine choices

Visited February 2013
Mevagissey, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We ate on an outside table and although breezy was a fantastic spot with lovely views of the boats on the water. The food arrived quite quickly after ordering and was very good, fresh and well presented. We were given the check before we had finished eating our entree but as it was lunchtime we didn't want a dessert anyway!

Paramus, New Jersey
“Disappointed! Hope they improve”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We spend our winters here in Cape Coral and were excited to hear a new restaurant opened at Tarpon Point. Yesterday I took a guest who was visiting us from NJ for lunch around 1:30 p.m. The restaurant was empty but it was a lovely day so the patio was about 1/2 full. The waiter was gracious and very helpful. Things look good for a nice lunch. We ordered the $13 grouper sandwiches and ice tea. My guest ordered hers without cheese (mentioned on the menu). We waited and waited and the waiter came two times to apologies for the wait. A half hour later our sandwiches arrived. My friend’s sandwich came with the cheese and my sandwich’s edge was icy (must have been waiting next to something frozen). The waiter offered to take both sandwiches back but after a ½ hour wait we decided to just keep the sandwiches. The waiter was disappointed but we told him it was not his fault. After I tested my sandwich with a finger inside and it was warm so I cut off the frozen section and ate the rest which was delicious. But for $42 I would not bring my guests back to this lovely setting and pretty restaurant. I was disappointed and embarrassed. My husband and I will give it another try when we return next season, but I will not bring my friends there or recommend this restaurant. As a matter of fact, my neighbors all asked how it was and we told them or saga.

USA
“Food mediocre and expensive”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had lunch today at Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro. Loved the atmosphere, outside sitting, clean and great service. Food was mediocre and expensive for lunch. Four people $75.00 and that included only two ice teas with meal. I had lunch special, five shrimp, grilled. Also black/white rice, pineapple salsa and asparagus. Shrimp was so tough and tasteless. Same for rice and asparagus. Pineapple salsa was good. Two diners had burgers, nothing really exciting. Frozen fries and limp salad. One diner had grouper sandwich, which was overcooked and served with melted american cheese. He said the toasted brioche was the best part.

Server was so nice and helpful. We had infant and she was friendly and interacted with infant. Attentive.

Just disappointed. Also railing/wall blocked the water view. Not much fun to sit and look at concrete wall.