The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
$119
$109
$85
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
$90
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$79
$74
Official Site
$69
$67
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
$63
Hotels.com
$55
$47
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$90
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
$45
$70
1,682 results
All reviewsbedroom suitewater taxinauti mermaidfull kitchenmain poolmarker restauranttennis courtsanna mariescreened balconyboat rideparking garageoutdoor barstainless steel appliancesft myers beachrental carwasher dryerbeautiful property
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Decided to try the resort for an overnight on my drive from Miami to Sarasota. The hotel sits well into the Westin Resort property - I missed the first turnoff, and the second was gated, so it took me a little while to actually find my way to the hotel. The parking garage entrance comes before the main entrance, so I parked in an open spot and walked the rest of the way.

Arrived at 10:15 pm on a Saturday night so the restaurants, bars and room service were all closed, though the front desk clerk told me that they could arrange to have something brought in. The lobby was huge and impressive, but to me it lacked any sense of human scale or warmth. Was upgraded to a junior suite on the seventh floor, which was very spacious, as might be expected in a resort/timeshare facility. When I got to the door, the RF keys didn't work, but almost before I turned around, the clerk was already hurrying off the elevator to give me new ones, as he realized that he'd forgotten to program them.

The suite was large and well-appointed, but felt somewhat institutional, probably because it's designed to be a longer-term rental where you'd personalize it yourself. The best part was a screened-in balcony which ran the width of the living room and bedroom, where I was able to read and watch the sunrise over the wildlife preserve and lagoon.

Breakfast on the restaurant patio was very pleasant, with good-sized servings of fresh fruit, and excellent coffee.

I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again, but if you like the resort atmosphere, I suspect you'd find this a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
MP_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear JEM196204,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It sounds as though you had a very short stay and I do hope that if you are ever in the area again you will be able to stay a bit longer and enjoy some of the wonder amenities the resort has to offer.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was such a beautiful place. The lobby was so pretty, it has a fish tank to die for. The staff was so helpful. The rooms on the higher levels had wonderful views. The marina was easy to use. The only problem is the parking garage was a little far.

Room Tip: ask for a higher level floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
MP_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Kymm I,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Westin Cape Coral. I am thrilled to hear your satisfaction and look forward to having you as a guest in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I enjoy so much again my stay at this fantastic resort , everything was so good as always, this is my second visit i like the Wiston resorts, this place is so good , clean,safely and with a trreific staff, was a nice escapade for MEMORIAL DAY

Room Tip: if you need more tranquil pool go to the 2 others at the recreation centerat day time only, the pincipal pool close at 11;00PM
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear MCR,

Thank you for choosing us again for a second time around! We are glad to have loyal guests such as yourself and hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms are beautiful, we had a room with a full kitchen and living room. The kitchen had granite countertops and stainless appliances. The living room and bedroom had a connecting lanai through glass doors overlooking the water. The staff is wonderful, very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was good.
We travel frequently and this is my absolute favorite hotel to date!

Room Tip: Everyone in our group loved their rooms and I think all the rooms have great views of the water.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sharon W,

I am thrilled to hear that our service and product did not just meet, but exceeded your expectations! AS a frequent traveler, this means the world to us and we hope to have you back again in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Only thing it lacked was a sandy beach and closer access to a freeway. The pool is a little small for a resort this size with no where else to swim (safely).

Resteraunts were nice, clean, tasty however slightly expensive. Par for the course at a resort though. Amelia at Marker 92 was great!

Very clean overall and great staff. We'll be back!

PS...went for a 6 hour boat ride. It was supposed to be a tarpon charter. Beware the hotel set us up with a captain but he knew full well that the tarpon weren't biting a few days leading up to and after a full moon. We chartered the boat one day before the full moon but the captain didnt tell us the odds until we were on the water. There went $400 with no tarpon hooked or even seen! Anglers beware...hotel should know these facts in the tarpon capital of the world.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear indialuver,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay and i will be certain to let Amelia and her supervisor know of your praises.

I apologize that you were not informed of the 2 additional pools we have here on the resort for our hotel guests. I hope that next time you return you will be able to take advantage of these amenities. In regards to fishing, I believe you went out with a guide the marina suggested when they were made aware you were looking for Tarpon. While they are not managed by our Westin staff, I will be certain to bring this concern to their attention since it does affect our resort guests when they are not satisfied.

All in all I hope that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Be well,