“Bad experience”

Sun Splash Family Waterpark
Ranked #8 of 54 things to do in Cape Coral
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you prefer to ride heart-pounding water slides or simply soak up some rays, this water park is a perfect family destination.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went alone with kids 5 yo. First I couldn't find free seat to sit down and watch my kids playing. There is actually one zone for smaller kids but it was packed. Then they wanted to ride slides but we couldn't because you need to grab a mattress and its for 2 only. There was only 1 slide for their age but they were sent away by the lifeguard because they were 1 inch higher then they should be to use the slide.so we went to the small pool and I wanted to let them go over the water stones. Well the pool is deep one girl fall down and start to swimm away. The lifeguards let me sign report about saving her life !? We all got nervous and we decided have a lunch. Food was terrible even fries weren't cooked properly. Finally the trip cost me over 100$ and got me only upset. This place is not a fun place.

2  Thank lucie w

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went with our children ages from 6 to 10 and they just had the best time. It was a Tuesday and there was no crowds, very minimal waiting for rides and felt safe to let some of the older kids go off on their own. I loved all the life guards and staff everywhere through the park. 75% of them were super friendly. Though we never had a problem with staff, I did see some of the staff being less then friendly to some of the children. Some pushed them out of the way and talked nasty but these were older kids not really listening to the rules but it could have been handled better. But overall we had a wonderful time and will be going back soon to check out the movie night!

3  Thank 644caseyd
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Very surprised to find something so close to home. My kids 8,8,11 love it and always have a great time, ......until lunch. Of the can improve one thing first, it should be the cafe. Takes toooooo long to get your meals and things can be over and under cooked at times. Bring in a Chil fil A, starbucks or even a Wendys would be such an improvement. Food court is a 1, park is a 4

1  Thank TinaV76
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I am new to Cape Coral so I was really excited to take my family (visiting for Spring Break) to swim at the water park. It didn't even dawn on me that the water would be so flipping cold. The kids finally got in because they are kids. The adults sat in chairs and waited for the kids to get tired. I did get into the Lazy River. It was nice but I was shocked how dirty it was with debris from the trees. My family doesn't want to go back. That makes me a little sad. Maybe in the heat of the summer it will be refreshing. I wish it had been a better experience. But that being said I think you should try it on a hot day.

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed May 17, 2014

It's a park with enough fun glides for young and old, but be early to ensure a chair to sit on. Efficient system of buying a cart for food and drinks, although many real popular 'dishes' need to be paid separately. Oversight by 'life guards' is excellent. Also lockers available, which is a necessity. Opening hours limited, in our case only Saturday and Sunday. You need to check internet to prevent disappointed kids. All in all, nice day with the kids.

1  Thank Arie E