“Total confussion”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Total confussion”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

When I visited Jimbo's there was some kind of fishing club there who were rude to my wife and I.He mentioned that we should come on another day, because the club used it for there meetings
I asked another fellow there who he was ? He said his name was Kieth
I will not return nor will I tell my friends to come here either

Cape Coral, Florida
“Surprise Find on the Water in Cape Coral”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have lived in Cape Coral for nearly a year, but had never gone to Jimbo's restaurant because I don't eat hamburgers--well today I did a web search for waterfront breakfast in Cape Coral and was surprised to see Jimbo's listed. We took right off to check it out. We chose to sit outside in the screened dining area overlooking the canal. Our waitress was very attentive and pleasant, keeping our coffees and waters filled constantly. I had the cheddar and mushroom omelette and my companion ordered eggs over easy. The omelette was very nice, and our waitress was kind enough to let me substitute fresh tomatoes for the potatoes that come with the dish. The eggs over easy were excellent, but my companion does not recommend the home fries--too greasy--and next time will try the hash browns instead. He also prefers link sausage to patties, and he was very pleased to find Jimbo's offers both. He reports that the links were delicious. In addition to breakfast, we ordered a screwdriver and a bloody mary. The screw driver was okay, but the bloody mary was awful. It tasted like barbecue sauce. When I didn't drink it, our waitress was very concerned and wanted to take the drink off the bill. We didn't take her up on it, but she gets high points for noticing and caring.
We loved the fact that you can drive your boat up to the restaurant, which we will do next time. I really recommend Jimbo's for a quiet, delicious breakfast on the waterfront. We will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2012
“THE BEST FOOD IN THE CAPE”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Me and my wife went here to eat dinner. The food was great and Ashley the waitress gave us the best service. My wife loved the prime rib and I had a between the sheets burger and it was the best tasting burger I've eaten. The cooks really know how to cook up a tasty meal.

Reading
“We love it here!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Although the decor is dated, it has a fab retro feel to it
Good hearty food
Decent service
We'll be coming again!!

Visited August 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Largest fish sandwich in town”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Very nice local restaurant. The fish sandwich is so big we split one. Their hand cut onion rings are the best I've had outside of New Orleans. The wait staff is always friendly and the prices are reasonable. We go there at once a week.

• Visited September 2012