“atmosphere”
Review of Tasty Cultures

Tasty Cultures
Ranked #39 of 474 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Description: Tasty Culture was born due to our love for natural food and high standards of quality ingredients, both the simple foundation for a healthy diet. Iwona and Robert Palussek, both grew up in Europe have been fortunate to experience many cultures and culinary specialties. After moving to Southwest Florida in 2014 there was not better time and place to finally bring the best of Europe to Cape Coral. Our Motto: European homemade food with a modern twist, prepared in a small fast casual restaurant setting. The emphasis lays on preparation on unprocessed food and regionally harvested produce to create a unique high-end dining experience without the high-end price tag. Hearty but healthy grilled (not fried) dishes such as lamb roasts with brown rice and veggie medley or handmade polish pierogi with…or German Schnitzel Sandwiches with authentic Bavarian potato salad will be served on a daily basis and are the core of the business model.
Reviewed November 16, 2017

The food and service was wonderful. We had a great waitress Niki. The pork loin special was spectacular. I always get the Pierogies which are so big and stuffed. The best. The only suggestion I really want to make is that the lights be turned down a lot. I was told the dimmer switch makes the lights blink. As a temporary fix you may want to loosen some of the light bulbs. You surely don't need that many on. So glad you made it though the summer and during season I'm sure you will be packed. Thanks

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

The peirogis were wonderful . Good service from Julie was greatly appreciated. The potato pancakes reminded me of Moms

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I don't know what was better the food or the service. Sonya was on top of everything, dinner was awesome topped off by what I called OMG bread pudding. Seriously this bread pudding was unlike any I've ever tasted ( I love bread pudding ) but this surpassed any I've ever had.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for one night and looking for a German or Polish restaurant because there are none in our area. Boy, did we luck out when I picked this place off of Trip Advisor! It was only a half mile walk from our hotel . It is very unassuming, but don't let that fool you!

First, the wait staff is very attentive and Christina was awesome! Very friendly and knowledgeable about their food.

Next, the beer selection made my Polish husband so happy! They had Okochim, Warka, and a Zywiec porter too. Each in pint bottles for about $5.50. Excellent price! (And for Americans, don't forget these are much stronger than our typical beers!)

Finally, the food was wonderful! I had pork schnitzel with bacon sauerkraut, homemade spatzle, and a house salad. Hubby had Kielbasa platter with mashed potatoes, tomato sauerkraut, and barszcz (borst for Americans.) It was all great and served piping hot! We were so full ,but Christina talked us into the homemade apple cinnamon bread pudding and whipped cream. It was heavenly!

If we get back to this area, we will stop by again! A must try!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Iwona out did herself with an old family favorite. Liver, onions and apples. It was the best. Had a wonderful lunch with mashed potatoes for only $11.00. Everything that Iwona makes is from scratch, no short cuts at this restaurant. Daily dinner and soup specials. Yellow split pea soup was to die for with large pieces of pork floating in the soup. There is also a small bar that seats around six. Beer and wines. Desserts are all homemade from scratch. Never real sweet, perfect. This is a must stop on your list of restaurants in Cape Coral. Catch the International flavor.