“Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!!!”
Review of Vocelli's Pizza - CLOSED

Vocelli's Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The owner was very vulgar and rude. When his pizza was too small, my wife asked for the next size up and would pay for the difference. He responded by cursing and name-calling in front of my 5 yr old son. When I called to ask about his manner, he was equally vulgar to me and proceeded to call the police, after his invitation to come up there and do something about it. I never went but this definitely warrants a bad review for Small Pizzas and a Small man cursing out a woman and her child.

• Visited October 2013

“Absolutely, undoubtedly, tastefully delicious!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza place I have eaten at since Pizza King in Bluffton, Indiana.
I got a variety of foods such as Salad, Cheese Sticks, 2 large pizzas, & an Italian sub which I haven't a bad thing to say about any of the product. Delivery was estimated at 35 minutes, but it took literally 20 minutes from order to eating! Presentation was gorgeous (check out my uploaded photo). Will definitely be eating there again!! Yummy!

• Visited August 2013
Cape Coral, FL
“They deliver to a great range”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

They are one of only two that I know of who deliver out to where we live. They are usually rude on the phone and sound rushed but the deliveries are always on time and in the years of ordering, they have never messed up an order or been late.

The specialty pizzas are our favorite, the Meat Magnifico and Garlic Spinache being our two choices. For $25 with tip, delivered, you get a large specialty and a large one-topping. Not too shabby at all. Bonus is that we don't feel like it's "settling" because the pizzas really are good!

Visited September 2012
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“owner with an attitude”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

owner has no people skills whatsoever walked out and went to jets pizza attitude and atmosphere much better, looks like vocell's will be another business closing their doors due to total disrespect towards customers who keep them in business

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lee H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Manager service is the worth.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

He will not give you the attention or respect you deserve as a customer.