“Great”

Royal Mansions Resort
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Although our unit was showing it's age a bit, we enjoyed our stay very much and hope to return. Get a unit on the second or third floor so you can see the ocean. The first floor units can only see the dunes and you need to be up higher to see over the dunes. We liked the location-- away from the touristy area of Cocoa Beach, but close enough to go there if you want to. The beach is beautiful and not very crowded. Skip the continental breakfast-- limited choices on food, bad coffee and no tables to sit at.

Room Tip: Book above the first floor for an ocean view. The dunes, though beautiful block the view of the oce...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thanks to "LindaW" on her review of Royal Mansion. I am glad her stay went well and she was able to enjoy our beautiful beach. We do offer a full continental breakfast including juices and coffee, and as the units are all fully equiped we also put coffee that can be brewed in the supplied coffee maker to an individuals personal taste! We look foward to your next stay!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

My four day experience here was exceptional! The room was more affordable than anything I found at Best Western, Holiday Inn, and Hampton Inns along the coast in central Florida (at least $50.00 per night cheaper), and the ammenities far exceeded what I could have got at any other place for the money. I stayed for $125.00 per night and got a 760 sq. ft "room" with a separate bedroom (queen bed and flat screen TV); large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub; complete kitchen with full size appliances (includind a dishwasher; all clean and new, with all eating utensils and dishes); separate dining room; a large living room with 2 sofas (1 folded out into a bed), two recliners, and a large flat screen TV, and a murphy bed (double size). The inside was spotlessly clean and extremely well maintained. The AC worked incredibly well and cooled the entire place in less than 5 minutes. This place is in a very nice, quiet and clean residential neighborhood. My whole family felt very safe and comfortable the whole time.

Check in and check out was smooth and trouble free. There is a $1.50 per night charge for using the in-room safe, but I was told when I checked in that if I didn't use it, I would not be charged for it. When I checked out, I was surprised that the lady at the front desk actually asked me if I used the safe so I would not be charged that additional fee (most places will charge you if you don't remember to tell them). Pool and hot tub were great and the beach was the most private and the least crowded that I have ever seen in Florida.

When I return to Florida next year, I will not consider any other place to stay besides the Royal Mansions Resort. Incredibly clean, safe, modern, comfortable, private, and relaxing! I truly hated to leave! Without a doubt, this is the best place I have ever stayed at while on vacation!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are easiest to move luggage in and out.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank USATravelAuthor
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I would like to thank "TravelSmart2012" for taking the time to let us know about their stay at Royal Mansion Resort. It is always gratifying when we hear are goals of a wonderful vacation for our guest were met. We look forward to their return stay and the opportunity to make it as great as this one!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Do my husband job we stay at Royal Mansions Resort so he can be close on not normal schedule, and we decide to stay more days. The apartment location was wonderful, gorgeous ocean view from each window. Excellent Customer Services and for me that is very important. If you have any issue just contact the front desk and will take care very quick! We enjoy staying so much that we going to come back in few weeks again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank redbirdsong
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Thanks so much to "redbirdsong" for taking the time to review their stay at Royal Mansion. I am happy to hear their working vacation went so well a return trip has been booked! We look forward to making the future stay as enjoyable as this one!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Royal Mansions Resort. (June 8 - 13, 2012) We were fortunate to have a condo that was recently renovated, Unit 2307. It was stunning. The condo was spacious and very clean. The finishes were superb. The kitchen was very well appointed with new appliances and all items you might require to get a quick meal or something more elaborate. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with granite countertops, whirlpool bath and hair dryer. The pool area was very clean and it was a 3 minute walk to the beach. Lots of towels, soft sheets and very quiet. Standing on the balcony we could see the pool and the ocean. Beach chairs, umbrellas and boogie boards were available to bring down to the beach. I would highly recommend this unit. We had a great time.

I would recommend this unit to anyone.

Room Tip: Unit 2307, everything was new
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The property is beautiful and the room was very clean,

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
nlewis86, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you "Crystal123_12" for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My family of four (including two young boys) spent March 10 -17, 2012 at this lovely boutique hotel in penthouse condo unit 3307. Condo was spacious, clean, nicely furnished and equipped with all the amenities you could ever ask for including Wii games, movies, beach gear, boogie boards and bikes. Awesome ocean views from the unit and just steps away from the beach. Kids spent lots of time in the heated pool and playing soccer on the beach. Great vacation! We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Units are individually owned and can vary quite a bit in terms of upkeep and decor. Property managem...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cocoavacation
nlewis338, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

We are glad the property was nice for "cocoavacation"'s stay. As a represenative of the on site management company who oversees the majority of the units on property, I would like to say that we also do everything in our power to accomodate a guest request. As we are on site we are also available for immediate attention to any questions or issues and offer housekeeping and a daily breakfast too.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We got the 2 bedroom. Lots of space, very clean. Had a good-fair experience. We have a 2 and a 6 year old. Thought the pool was very small. My pool at home is bigger than this one. Families stepping over each other. Major hassle getting into the pool and beach area as there is security locks on all doors. Do we really need this much security? Also getting pool towels was a major hassle. No security on staff or lifeguard or pool staff. Front Desk always was running out of towels. Also, no pool bar or even bottles of water at the pool. Went into the breakfast area/pool area for a bagel in the morning and got scolded out big time for having no shoes on. Ouch. This will be my last stay.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom is great. Get the top floor. Floor boards are cardboard.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank incentiveguy101
nlewis86, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

I would like to thank "incentiveguy101" for taking the time to let us know about his stay. A few things I would like to clear up, the pool gates have locks for safety and insurance purposes, if you do not have your room key, access can be gained by walking through the front desk area where you can grab a pool towel at the same time. The pool and beach area are monitored by security cameras but there is no lifeguard on duty. It is a health department standard that shoes and shirts must be worn in the clubhouse area where food is being served I apologize if the attendant appeared to be "scolding". There is a cold water fountain by the pool and a soda machine but we do not have a pool bar. I am happy to hear the accomodations were good, lots of space and clean and am sorry the experience with the pool was not as expected.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Royal Mansions Resort? Share your experiences!