Nice hotel but with some problems. We stayed in a 1 BR jacuzzi suite. I'll spell out the pros and cons:
Beautiful hotel with beautiful scenery and landscaping
Great pool and jacuzzi
Indoor and outdoor bar
Big room with a sleep number bed
Free shuttle to cruise terminal.
Free parking during your cruise if you stay overnight before hand.
Someone had clearly been smoking in our room. Everything reeked of stale cigarette smoke. YUCK. I had trouble sleeping because of the bad smell.
Cable TV is sketchy - they have problems with their lower number channels.
Uncomfortable pull out sofa.
Long line for buffet breakfast - appeared to be understaffed - we went somewhere else.
I will say that the hotel was very responsive to our complaint of cigarette smell in our room by giving us a good discount off the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral