Friends, I arrived at this hotel 3 hours before check in, but went to the desk and took my chances. No problem. A very friendly young lady handed me the key, told me to have a good stay and flashed a million dollar smile. The room was very nice with frig and microwave. The pool area is huge at this hotel and has a jacuzzi and a spot for kids. There was also a lobby bar and a restaurant. USA Today papers are complimentary and arrived at my door each morning. Very nice and much better than some of the hotels in the area that cater to the Spring Break crowd.
The second day, a water main was accidentally broken by a construction crew a few blocks away. I arrived at the hotel that evening with drips and spurts coming out of the faucet. When I called the front desk to see what was up, they told me to come to the front desk and get as many bottles of water as I needed. Luckily, I already had two, but 10 minutes later the phone rang. It was the front desk telling me they were reserving complimentary breakfast and drinks for me and my husband. Really? The water problem was hardly their fault, but they aim to please.
It's been a long time since I've been to a hotel that treated me as if I was the most important guest in the house. It felt good. The service here can not be beaten. A very nice experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Carlson, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral