I stayed here in May of 2014. I enjoyed the location. The resort was very close to restaurants and attractions in the port Canaveral/cocoa beach area. I found the layout to be a bit confusing and actually walked around for about 30 minutes attempting to locate my room. I was not upset about this, however, I found that the employee's could see that I was confused and made it a point to walk the other way when they saw me coming.
Other than that, the room was nice. The parking got a bit iffy depending on where your room is. We rented a total of 3 rooms that were in all different spaces of the hotel. The pool was great! The breakfast buffet wasn't the best but it'll do.
Overall I would recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral