Stayed one night on return trip to Key West after visiting family. About a 10-15 minute drive from hwy 95. Booked a petite room with king bed (#805) for $95. Hotel gets a lot of cruise ship business and has secure parking for cruise ship guests - we wanted to check out hotel in case we catch a last minute cruise in the future.
Hotel was built a number of years ago but updated nicely. Our room was clean and up to date. Even had a small microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker. Comfortable pillows and new Select Comfort bed.
Pool area is heated, large, several areas to it with hot tub and kiddie pool. Tiki bar is only open weekends so we ordered drinks at the inside bar and sat outside. Later ordered appetizers at the bar and some drinks. Inside bar is small but comfortable and friendly service. Large restaurant but didn't eat there. There is a breakfast buffet available for $10.
Went for walk in the evening, there are several restaurants in the area and we noticed some hotel guests bringing back pizzas to their hotel.
All in all, a good nights rest at a very reasonable price. Will definitely keep hotel in mind for future stops.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral