“One Night Stay”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
OHIO
“One Night Stay”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stopped at the Radisson for 1 nice before we went on a cruise. Check in was friendly and quick. Dinner at Flamingos was nice, food was very good. Ryan our waiter was fantastic! What a great personality and was very accommodating to us and the people around us. The room was clean and had a wonderful bed! We didn't get in the pool, but it was beautiful. I do wish they could have kept the hot tub open later, I would have got in it after a long day of traveling. If I am ever in the area again I won't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (423)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We arrived in the middle of the night. The hotel staff was great. They gave us a room that was recently remodeled, nice and clean. Also a great location on the first floor, end room so I didn't have to drag my stuff up the steps or very far. Plenty of cruise parking. Shuttle service to and from the ship was very organized and efficient. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 309 very easy access. End room, first floor, with a ramp just outside the door to wheel your l...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Amystrip
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Wow. My wife Marty and I stayed at the Radisson for a pre cruise stay.

The staff is outstanding, the hotel is VERY clean and the full breakfast was incredible.

The shuttle to and from the cruise port ran like clockwork!

I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank scottlara1961
Windermere, Florida
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect resort for people taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral. It is very close and has transportation to the port. My visit was not for a cruise. I encountered a few minor issues that I didn't address till check out so I cannot knock the resort for that. I did fill out a survey after check out and the GM sent me an email addressing my issues. I am going to give this resort another stay next year for the same event

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Steve F
RI
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was our first time at the Radisson Resort at the Port. It was as beautiful as its webpage pictures depict. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely consider staying there again. The rooms were clean and well maintained as are the grounds. I had reserved two rooms for two days (11/29 & 11/30) pre-cruise and one room for one day (11/30) for other family members. When we checked-in on 11/29, the staff person was kind enough to put us in three rooms next to each other even though the 3rd room was a check-in the next day. It sounded like she was holding that room for them. When our family members came in on 11/30 the room was not ready until late in the day. We kept being told it was being cleaned and would only be 5 minutes ... but it was much longer than that. We were not pleased with the 11/30 check-in delay, but they did apologize and gave our family members who checked in on the 30th, 4 drink tickets. There was not much to do for children except the pool. If the weather is not good, children can easily get bored. I would suggest that they put in a playground for young children. For us, that would have been very helpful as our first day there, the weather was not good enough for the little ones to go in the pool without risking having them come down with colds. I also agree with "Cooper S" review that the numbering of buildings is a bit odd. Would be nice if they improved that, but wasn't a huge inconvenience. Regardless of that, I would recommend this Radisson especially pre-cruise. It is very close to Port Canaveral and in close proximity to some very nice restaurants. They can also arrange transportation for you from Orlando Airport to/from the hotel and to/from Port Canaveral.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Mankato, Minnesota
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have stayed here 3 times before our cruises. We have never been disappointed. Friendly staff and service. Beds are nice. Breakfast buffet is ok. You won't go wrong if you stay here before cruise or after. Would be a nice resort to stay at just because you are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank luv2cruise1962
Lancaster
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The staff was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The sleep number bed was a pain, but maintenance did say they were phasing them out. (We got rid of ours at home too) The parking option if you are cruising was great. My husband and I will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed December 2013
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area

Been to Radisson Resort at the Port? Share your experiences!