Overall, 2 1/2 star hotel. I'f you were on a budget it will work, but the rooms are seriously outdated. Id almost say a motel 6 or budget suite would comparable. If it were the 80's, it would pass for nice. Tube tv's in rooms. Wow. Pool is a bit fancier, but also outdated.
Also, beware if you book from hotels.com, they will not allow you to place your name on the waiting list early for a shuttle to the ports. However, if you book without a discount they will. I would say customer satisfaction not guaranteed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral