Stayed here for the park and cruise package. The lobby was busy with cruisers checking in, but I didn't have to wait too long. The attendant who checked me in was very nice and very professional.
We went to the room and learned the beds are sleep number beds. While I don't mind that my hubs was not too excited. Then when we tried to change the number, we learned our beds were broke. One bed was hard and the other felt like my grandmother's feather mattress. We slept in separate beds. And the pillows were not great. But I am bias there. Pillows at hotels rarely make me happy.
Pool was great. Large and heated. My kids loved it.
Bar was busy busy busy! Hubs went to get us drinks and said the bartender was rude.maybe he was short handed. I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
Breakfast was included in our package and was yummy. Fresh made omelets and waffles.
Enjoyed are stay and parking the car for our cruise was convenient.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral