“MANGO YELLOW CURRY!!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The restaurant had a nice little ambiance and the wait staff was very kind to my two year old son, but the highlight of this place was the food. I was debating over a couple of lunch specials, the Lobster Pad Thai and the Mango Yellow Curry with Chicken and Shrimp. I went with the Yellow Curry and it ended up being one of the most delicious Thai dishes I have ever had. It had a great spice, just enough to leave a little burn, but not destroy the flavor of the food.

My wife had sushi, which she said was very good, but after tasting the yellow curry, her fork kept making its way to my plate.

There are newer reviews for Thai Thai III Restaurant & Sushi

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great Thai and Sushi here. The menu is extremely large, at least 3 pages for Thai and 3 pages for Japanese. They carry everything from traditional Thai noodle dishes to curry, Pad Thai, and rice. Extremely large portions, definitely enough for sharing. A friend of mine got the Peach Mango Yellow Curry with Chicken, and my mouth just watered upon arrival. They were a little shy on the rice, but when we asked for more they were happy to bring more out to the table. I ordered the green salad with ginger dressing, which was extremely tasty and the Bombshell roll - which was huge and completely filled me up with just one roll. You really do get what you pay for, as the prices are a little steep but not over what similar restaurants in the area are charging. Seafood dishes are more expensive, however you do get alot of food which to me makes it worth the money.

The only bad thing I can say is the place is rather small, as soon as you walk in you are practically sitting at the sushi bar, or trying not to crowd someone already seated. The lack of space means less tables, and more wait time with no where to stand so I suggest take-out or calling ahead to see their space/availability. The waitstaff is extremely courteous though, and we didn't have to wait long for them to find a table big enough for our party. And you know what they say, the best places are the ones that are packed with people!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We loved the food. The staff was very helpful and even though the place was packed, they knew how to handle the people. I was traveling with my baby and I was afraid the staff was going to make us feel uncomfortable because the place is very small, but they didn't. The service was very good, the food tasted fresh, and the restaurant was clean. My husband's soup tasted almost as great as the one he ate in Beijing when he was there. We will go back on our next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've actually eaten here twice - both times before going on a cruise. The most recent time was w/my husband and 4 y/o son. We both ordered a thai dish for dinner and sushi and edamame for appetizers. They do have a kids menu and my son got the chicken (panko fried). The sushi rolls were AMAZING (edamame too but that's hard to mess up); I should have gone with my gut and just ordered another for my meal. My son & husband both loved their meals; mine was okay. It was exactly what I ordered but it was something I don't normally order at a Thai place and should have gone w/my usual. Overall very good and I would return again. I did think it was a bit pricey which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just went back to this place to give it a 2nd chance, and guess what? Nothing changed from a little less then a year ago. The red curry was too sweat in taste, and I again found hair in my food. What does it take to prepare clean food? It starts with proper hygiene and good sanitation. This establishment has neither. Dont waste your time or your money here.

2  Thank jerseytwin