“Customer service makes all the difference!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Orlando, Florida
“Customer service makes all the difference!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Prior to our cruise, we spent some time at this hotel. The customer service experience we received here was really top-notch. They had wonderful shuttle drivers and the front desk staff was super friendly. Really enjoyed our time here. The cookies were amazing, too, but that's my sweet tooth talking.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Emily W
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Emily W,

Thank you for reviewing Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience at our hotel!

I am so pleased to hear that our Shuttle Team and Front Desk Team went above and beyond in guest service and that you also enjoyed our complimentary cookies.

We look forward to having an opportunity to have you with us again very soon!

Have a great day,

Kalyn Eastman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
Rome, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Property was clean. Check in staff was indifferent to our arrival and departure. Our room was okay but our request for a port view was not granted even though I booked 3 months in advance. Breakfast was just not good and not worth the addition cost of the hotel. Will def try one of the other options when cruising out of PC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank zookeeper30165
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear zookeeper30165,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our property! We greatly appreciate and value your feedback.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your stay was not as excellent as the last time you were with us! I have addressed each of your concerns with our team and assure you everything in our power is being done to resolve this concerns for future times.

We do strive to honor request such as port views and I apologize that this was unable to be fulfilled during your stay. Without having your reservation information I cannot say with a surety why we were unable to accommodate this request, but there are a plethora of reasons including what room type you were booked in, what level of occupancy we had that evening, and so forth that contribute to what we are able to honor.

Our property will soon be going through a renovation. I hope that for your next cruise in the area we will have the opportunity to host you again with these updated changes!

Thank you once again for your feedback and have an excellent day!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just for one night (thank god) just before a cruise. The 1st room that we were given was nasty. The couch and chairs had stains everywhere. The air vent was so clogged with dust. Absolutely gross. The room smelled of mildew. The comforters were very old looking. I was not going to stay even if we had to sleep in the car. I went to the front desk and showed them the vent and couch pictures that I have posted. The man at the counter was very apologetic. He offered us a different room. I said ok but lets you and I both go look at the room. He agreed. We went in the 2nd room and the couch was a mess. I wouldn't let my dog sit on it. The vent however was clean and the room didn't smell. I thanked him and told him we just wouldn't sit on the couch. I realized that he was doing the best job that he could with the tools that he was given. He did give us 20% off the room. We will never stay here again though. The only redeeming quality was the willingness of the staff to try and help. Next cruise we will try a different place.

Stayed May 2014
6 Thank Chuck103
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Chuck103,

Thank you for reviewing our property and for sharing your concerns regarding your stay. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we consider it essential to improving our operations.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that you found such dust on the air conditioning vents and that the couches were worn and in need of replacing. This is not representative of what we consider acceptable and I have addressed these issues with our team. I assure you everything in our power is being done so that these things do not occur again in future.

I am pleased to hear that our Front Desk Team did their best to resolve the issue for you. Thank you for recognizing the gentleman on duty that evening for his customer service!

I am thrilled to share with you that our property is undergoing a renovation in the coming months and with this renovation the furniture items such as the couches will be replaced. We are very excited about these changes and we hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again once these improvements have taken place!

Once again, thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. Please feel at ease to contact me if there are any further details you wish to share.

Bern, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to Kennedy space center and for this trip the hotel was well situated, with a short drive to the park. The hotel seems to be a typical place to stay before you go on a cruise tour from the nearby port. The first morning we had a good breakfast with very friendly service and a relaxed athmosphere. The second day the entire breakfast room was overcrowded, the buffet and tables an entire mess and no service available.
Rooms are ok, the kids separation in the family suite is ok, but it is not a separate room, as we initially expected.
would go again for an overnight stay, but in case you want to enjoy a bit more vacation feeling, i would try to find something more central

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear danniewu,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of our property by the Kennedy Space Center.

Please accept our sincerest apologies that the breakfast room was overcrowded and messy during your second morning with us! I have addressed these concerns with our staff members to assure a similar occurrence does not take place in future.

Once again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying at our hotel! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again very soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

GWN Dragon Boat booked this hotel as a Host Hotel for our dragon boat teams. Now we know why.....very excellent hotel!!! Upon arrival we were greeted by two friendly staff members.. and yummy cookies :) The Lobby was very nice and spacious. Our room was very cleaned. We did have a chance to enjoy the Hot Tub...very nice :) Next morning my dragon boat team and other teams invaded the Breakfast/dining area. Plenty of seating area with delicious food. Location of the Hotel was super close to our race venue and few miles from Cocoa Beach. We will stay at this hotel again.....but we are bringing our own pillows cuz their pillows are the size of a sofa's deco pillow. Too small for us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear FitBear69,

Thank you for taking the time to review Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! I am so pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay at our hotel!

It is wonderful to hear that you found our staff members were friendly and helpful, the lobby spacious and nice, and that you enjoyed our ever-complimentary cookies! I am so pleased that you and your group enjoyed our breakfast and that you had the opportunity to relax in our Jacuzzi in the pool area.

We certainly look forward to hosting you again very soon! Once again, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Have a wonderful day,

Dryden, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

After reading all the reviews I thought I had made a good choice in picking this hotel...than again maybe not! I found the front desk personnel not overly professional at times. Seems to be a hit and miss. The hotel itself is dated. The rooms are alright except for the paper thin walls! House keeping failed to clean our room. Imagine our surprise after a long day out coming back to find absolutely nothing done! The laundry room is horribly hot and I found it odd that they never stocked any supplies in it! You had to go all the way down to the gift shop to purchase it! On the plus side it does have a very nice pool!

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Ontariogirl30
Dear Ontariogirl30,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We greatly value your feedback and appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our pool area! We strive to keep it beautiful and enjoyable.

Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the staff issues you experienced and that the rooms were not as updated as you expected. We strive for excellent guest service, from our Front Office Team to Housekeeping, and I am sorry that the service you encountered did not meet these expectations! I have addressed these concerns with our team and assure you everything in our power is being done to prevent these issues in future.

I am happy to share with you that our property will be going through a renovation and this will help resolve some of your concerns with the condition of the hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to host you once these renovations are in place!

Once again, thank you for your very important feedback. We hope to have you with us again next time you are in our area!

Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here having arrived at Orlando International and needed a night stay before setting of for Englewood. The staff were excellent and the room a good size, clean and well equipped. We particularly enjoyed the hot buffet breakfast and the hotel is well situated for local eateries by the shore.
Will certainly stay there again next year.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GWB1952
Dear GWB1952,

Thank you for reviewing Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! I am so thrilled that you had an excellent experience while staying with us!

It is wonderful to hear that our staff went above and beyond during your stay. I will be sure to pass your kind compliments on to our team. I am glad that you also enjoyed our full, hot breakfast that is included!

We look forward to the opportunity to have you again with us next year!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Inn at Cocoa Beach
Inn at Cocoa Beach
#1 of 32 in Cocoa Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 742 reviews

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!