Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral
  • Breakfast included
$199
$193
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$123
$148
HIExpress.com
$169
$93
No availability for your dates from our partners
Royal Mansions Resort(Cape Canaveral)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,412 results
All reviewsport canaveralbunk bedsfamily suiteshuttle servicebreakfast roomdisney cruisefree breakfastpre cruise staynext morningclosest hotelmake your own wafflesgreat place to staywould stay here againfront desk staffhotel shuttlehot tubfree shuttle
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Unfortunately, the hotel seems to have gone downhill since I last staid here about 4 years ago. They are clearly skimping on maintenance and staffing. The lobby looked run down and lacked any sparkle. Checkin was extremely slow due to an understaffed check-in desk. The Hotel now seems to be a magnet for people temporary stays in prep for a cruise, so there were large batches of people checking in all at once. The room was mediocre with poor pillows, poor soaps and towels, an uncomfortable chair, and a door closet that fell off its rail. The breakfast was underwhelming. Overpriced for the quality. Too bad, I used to like to come here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ShruberyOne
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear ShruberyOne,

Thank you for reviewing our property! We greatly appreciate your feedback and consider it vital to improving our operations.

Please accept our sincerest apologies that your stay was not an excellent one! I have addressed each of your concerns with our management team and our staff and assure you everything in our power is being done so that these things do not occur again in future. In regards to the condition of the hotel, I am excited to share with you that our property will be undergoing a nearly complete interior renovation over the coming months!

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that we will have the future opportunity to host you again and go above and beyond in service and quality!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

From Evie, my 6 year old daughter: "Mom, can we please come back here to THIS hotel because I really like the nice breakfast lady (Paige Silva)."

From Grey, my 3 year old son: "The rocketship wall was cool!.... And the TV!"

From Georgian, my 8 year old: "I liked our breakfast choices and the bunkbeds!"

Our stay was nice. The pool was clean. The rooms were a little dingy but the much-needed renovation will fix that. Also..... please invest in better pillows!

Overall, we liked our stay! Everyone at the front desk was enthusiastic to help and the location was perfect. We had a view of the pool which was nice. We will book here the next time we are in the area.

Andi Coombs.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Andi C,

I am so pleased to hear that your children all enjoyed something special from our hotel, including the breakfast, Kennedy Space Center decor, and the bunk beds in our Family Suites! Thank you so much for taking the time to share their individual comments with us. We are so happy to hear that our Breakfast and Front Desk Staff were friendly, enthusiastic, and pleasant!

Our Family Suites will have an entirely new and exciting look to them very soon once that portion of our renovation is complete. We look forward to the future opportunity to have you and your family with us again!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

The staff as well as the accommodations exceeded our expectations. There were six of us traveling and we also had one family member in wheelchair. We were thrilled to see lifts for disabled guests at both the pool and hot tub. My son in law was thrilled to be able to be in the hot tub each night. The staff at the front desk( especially Landrew)couldn't do enough for us. When the room that we booked didn't provide the space we needed we were moved to perfect rooms that exceeded our expectations. Each interaction with the front desk staff made us feel like we were the only guests at the hotel even though the hotel we full. The staff were overly pleasant no matter how busy they were. The complimentary breakfast was great as well. Each day they tried to do something different. The pool attendants were also pleasant and helpful and cleaning staff spoke and smiled each time we pasted them in the halls. This hotel was very clean as well. Whoever trained this group on great customer service certainly did a remarkable job. thanks for a great 4 days.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elaine C

Dear Elaine C,

Thank you for reviewing Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL! I am so happy to hear that your stay was a wonderful one and that all of our staff went above and beyond to give you an excellent experience! I have shared your comments with Landrew and the rest of our team and they are honored at the recognition.

We certainly look forward to hosting you once again upon your return to the area! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

What a wonderful place for an overnight stay before cruising out of Port Canaveral! This Inn certainly gets you ready for relaxing after a day of travel to Florida. The staff was very helpful in suggesting nearby restaurants and or room delivery service of dinners as there is no on site restaurant. The morning complimentary breakfast was very good, efficiently run, with extremely pleasant staff. Our only regret is that we didn't book a night at this property at the end of our cruise, but opted to take a late evening flight back to Minnesota instead. Next cruise we will definitely stay both beforehand and after with Country Inn and Suites, Cape Canaveral. Job well done fine staff and management!

Room Tip: Top floor room facing the pool and waterway was lovely. We were close to the elevator but never heard any mechanical noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Patricia P,

I appreciate your taking the time to review Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral! I am very happy to hear that your stay was an excellent one and that both our Front Desk Staff as well as our Breakfast Staff were pleasant and helpful! I am also pleased that you enjoyed the view from your room facing the pool and waterway. Our aim is to give each and every guest a wonderful experience!

Thank you once again for your feedback! We look forward to having you with us again very soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We use Country Inns & Suites for our last vacation. They offer a cruise package with shuttle service and week long parking. We have used this service for the last three years. My daughter was given a cruise for her graduation from college. The only way she could go was that she went out of the port at Port Canaveral and used Country Inns & Suites. I knew that Dawayne and his wife (shuttle drivers for Country Inns) would make sure my daughter got to and from the port safely. Trusting people with your children should say how much we value Country Inns & Suites. We should also say the Inn was always clean, they address us by name, and if we ever need anything they will go out of their way to make us happy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marjorie W

Dear Majorie W,

Thank you for taking the time to review Country Inns & Suites! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your third visit with us in Cape Canaveral while utilizing our Park & Cruise package.

I greatly appreciate your recognition of Duane and Crystal, our shuttle driving team, and I have shared your comments with them. I am so pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you and your family!

Your glowing feedback is most appreciated. We look forward to an opportunity very soon to have you with us again!

Best regards,