Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Ocala
“Wonderful.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on the Sunday night before our Monday cruise. Great hotel, easy check in, young man at front desk I think his name was something like Leweninski was great. Gave us coupon for free drink at Rustys great place to eat right on the channel to watch Cruise ships leave. Didn't get a suite, but our room was big and clean. Breakfast was great and not crowed. Only 2 miles to ship. Would stay there again for sure.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Tony B
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Hello Tony B.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the great comments about our Front Desk Agent Landrew, ease of check-in, and high cleanliness standards. I'm honored that you chose to stay with us and look forward to your return.

Sean Esposito

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
West Quincy, Missouri, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The inn was comfortable & clean. The people there was pleasant and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay both times and we will stay with you when we can take another trip. Thank You hope to stay with you again soon

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DeeThayerHarlan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our high cleanliness standards, comfortable rooms, and friendly and helpful staff. I'm honored that we are your hotel of choice and look forward to your return.

General Manger
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Nice. Clean. Breakfast was plenty. Too cool for pool, it looked clean. Hot tub was a little small. Pretty easy access to beach, just a little walk. Missed not having microwave and fridge in room. Front desk was courteous and informative.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our high cleanliness standards, free hot buffet breakfast, beach access, and friendly staff. We do have microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms; I apologize that you we're unable to use them during your stay. I'm honored that you stayed with us and look forward to your return.

Newport, Tennessee
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I booked this Inn for a visit to the space center and mini vacation. We checked in on Saturday afternoon, when most people taking cruises are also checking in. There was adequate staff to check everyone in quickly and smoothly. Our suite was immaculately clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet and the WiFi was better than any place we've been to in the last 5 years. Breakfast was a little chaotic with all of the "cruisers" trying to get to their shuttle, but the staff worked very efficiently and kept up with demand. The food was tasty and hot. The staff was helpful in recommending places of interest and even gave us information about a coastal weather alert we received and didn't know how to prepare for the day ahead, not being familiar with coastal terminology. The only complaint we had was the entrance to the Inn is not adequately lit for someone with impaired night vision. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Hello Margaret S.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the great comments about our high cleanliness standards, spacious and comfortable rooms, efficient staff, and free hot buffet breakfast. I'm honored that you chose to stay with us and I look forward to your return.

Melbourne, Florida, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I hosted a slumber party for my daughter's 12th birthday at Country Inn Suites. We had the large suite on the 4th floor with one adjoining room. There were 10 kids and man did they have a ball! They used the swimming pool, hot tub and we ordered pizza and ate on the pool deck. The employees were so nice. I was apprehensive about bringing so many kids, but we were treated like royalty from the time we checked in until we checked out. We had the suite with the large screen TV and DVD player, and we all watched scary movies. I hope to make this a tradition! Great job Country Inn!!

Room Tip: Ask for the Howie Dorough Suite when you are having a party. You won't believe the value and com...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Kelli K.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that your daughter’s 12th birthday party was a hit! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our friendly staff, service, and hospitality suite. I'm honored you hosted your party with us and hope to see you next year!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Let me begin by saying that we booked this cruise through Priceline, which I adore! They had given us an $80 coupon towards a hotel so we paid $25 for the night plus $40 for the park & cruise package. I would pay full price to stay here again, as it is well worth it.
The pool and hot tub were great, the hot tub was extremely relaxing! Our room was on the first floor, close to everything which was really nice. The beds were comfortable, a few more pillows would be nice but other than that, I slept well. We heard some noise, but I don't think that you can stay in a hotel and expect complete silence unless you have good ear plugs. We even had a little "mini" towel animal in the bathroom :-)
The hotel is very close to some good restaurants and nice parks so we did a little exploring.
The breakfast was one of the best that I have had for a continental style, it had scrabbled eggs, potatoes, sausage, cold cereals, oatmeal w/add ins, Belgian waffle maker, bagels, yogurt, juice, coffee and milk, plus more items that I'm forgetting.
We were on the first shuttle since we had the Carnival FTTF deal (which I highly recommend), fifteen minutes before your scheduled shuttle time you take all of your luggage down to the conference room, sign-in and wait to be called. We were on our shuttle and off to the port in no time. Dwayne was cracking jokes and keeping us laughing the short distance to the port. The only downfall to the shuttle is that you are dropped off outside the terminal parking area, so you do have to walk a little ways, tag your bags and give as much of your stuff to the porter as possible. We were the first ones in line on the way back since we got the paddle, we called Dwayne and w/in 5 minutes his wife was there to pick us up. This will definitely be my go-to place when we are cruising out of Port Canaveral!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our pool/hot tub, comfortable rooms, great location, free hot buffet breakfast, and efficient shuttle service. I'm proud to hear that Duane made a lasting impression during your visit! I'm honored to have you as our guests and look forward to your return.

Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My family (two adults and two children) stayed here while visiting for a wedding in the area. We reserved a family suite which has bunk beds for the kids with their own TV in a little section separated from the rest of the space. The room was large, very clean, and ideal for a family! The grounds were beautiful (we used the pool and hot tub daily), and all staff made us feel at home each day during our four day stay. The staff was very helpful in suggesting places to eat and things to do, as well as accomodating our childen's requests for multiple cookies. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will make it a point to stay here again after the great experience we were able to enjoy!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the first floor family suite with a nice view of the pool.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hello Michelle C.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family had a perfect stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our popular Family Suites, high cleanliness standards, beautiful pool, helpful staff, and complimentary fresh baked cookies. I'm honored that we are now your choice hotel and look forward to your return trip!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!