As a Gold Points Plus member I decided I would finally use some of my points for accomodation on a vacation with my whole family. That worked out great, and we (a Norwegian family with two teenagers) ended up paying only 20 USD pr. night pr. room. Upon arrival the lovely girl at the reception had gone trough the bookings for the day, and found out about my membership, and upgraded us to a suite. That was just wonderful. The room was clean and spacious, and they had a laundry that worked as well. The complimentary breakfast was simple, but still more than the usual continental you get everywhere and very tasty. They added scrambled eggs and bacon, so for us who are not that fond of sweet croissants and jam in the morning this was perfekt. The staff at check inn was as I already mentioned absolutely fantastic, and that goes for the ones working in the breakfast room in the morning as well. Nothing got empty. As soon as it started to be just a little less juice, eggs, bacon or bread, the guys watching, would see it and refill. Hardly ever seen people that effective before. Not even in much more luxurious hotels.
The pool was great, and so was the jacuzzi. The pool opening hours were also great. The location is also great if you want to go to Kennedy space center as we did. You should arrive by car though, but the staff probably know a way to get there without a car as well, as the earlier mentioned lady at the reception knew about everything that was to know about the place. And she was really so friendly and helpful. I am just sorry I forgot to write down her name. I could easily have stayed longer than the two nights we stayed. Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in comfort when lodging at the Country Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral, FL with rooms styled in tropical decor for a retreat feel and equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and free Wi-Fi for the ambiance of home. Conveniently located near Port Canaveral, this hotel ensures a pleasant and memorable stay for its guests seeking fun in the sun at Cocoa Beach, adventure at the Kennedy Space Center or easy access to the cruise terminal at Port Canaveral. Hotel guests can cool off in one of two pools, stay in shape at the on-site Fitness Center, connect with friends via free Internet access and take advantage of cruise parking packages with a shuttle service to the port. At the Country Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral, FL, guests enjoy home comforts, convenient services and an ideal location near Port Canaveral, making this hotel a great relaxation destination in Cape Canaveral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral
- Country Inn Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Country Inn