Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
$439
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$158
$120
Agoda.com
$148
HIExpress.com
$169
$144
$93
Fawlty Towers Motel(Cocoa Beach)
$91
Cape Winds Resort(Cape Canaveral)
TripAdvisor
2,414 results
All reviewsport canaveralbunk bedsfamily suiteshuttle servicebreakfast roomdisney cruisefree breakfastpre cruise staynext morningclosest hotelmake your own wafflesgreat place to staywould stay here againfront desk staffhotel shuttlehot tubfree shuttle
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This hotel is the ideal choice for a cruise hotel. It is a beautiful property in close proximity to the cruise port. The rooms are spacious and clean. Check in is quick and orderly and they set you up with your shuttle schedule. They make their breakfast room available for guests who order out or just want a place to gather the evening before the cruise. They also provide a waiting room for the shuttle instead of having everyone jam the lobby with their luggage while they wait.

They also do a great job with groups. Tina Gradlione the sales manager is proactive and accommodating. I organize a family cruise every year. This was by far our best experience.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank emptynestcruise
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience! I'm happy that our Sales Manager Tina made a lasting impression on you and your group! I'm so happy that this was the best experience you have had at a hotel with your cruise group!

Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I hope you and your cruise group return next year!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This hotel has a very friendly staff from check in to breakfast room attendants,housekeeping, maintenance. My bill at check out was accurate and I will definitely recommend to my friends. I stay there again on my next visit. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that our staff made a lasting impression during your recent stay! Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendations. I'm glad we will be seeing you again on your next trip to Cape Canaveral!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

If your taking a cruise at Cape Canaveral then you need to stay at the Country Inn & Suites by
Carlson, Cape Canaveral. Its about a mile from the Port and they have a great system in places
to get you to your ship and back to your cars when the cruise is done. Great staff very friendly. Nice Pool & Jacuzzi and Game Room. Nice breakfast

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dowlinfam

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful staff recognition, great comments, and high recommendation. I look forward to your return!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The rooms are clean, spacious, and reasonably priced, the staff is friendly and helpful, and check in and check out is quick and easy. They offer a warm breakfast but the selection is limited, and if you are cruising out of Port Canaveral they provide shuttle service to and from the port as well as parking for your vehicle.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna and Bill H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy you noticed our high cleanliness standards, reasonable prices, friendly/helpful staff, and utilized our shuttle service to the cruise terminals.

Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. I hope you return very soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Have stayed here the night before our last four cruises. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean and very comfortable. It's great to get a hot breakfast the next morning and the ladies working always make sure we have what we need. And of course, Duane and Crystal make the shuttle ride to the port a pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nancy J
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you always have a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and our free hot buffet breakfast! I'm delighted that you continue to stay with us and you always leave with a smile!

Thank you for the high recommendation! I hope you see you return again very soon!