Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We spent the night at the Country Inns before we left on our cruise. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. They recommednded a outstanding place to eat dinner, the morning breakfast was great, and the shuttle to the ship and back went flawlessly. We were able to park our rental at the hotel during our cruise and it was already for us when we got back. I hope to cruise again and stay at the Country Inns and Suites!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our friendly and helpful staff! I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience!

I appreciate your high recommendation and look forward to your return!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel about 4 times when going on a cruise. They are the best. The rooms are comfortable; the breakfast is delicious and the cruise shuttle is awesome. You leave your vehicle there at the hotel and they load your bags and carry you to port. When you get back they pick you and your luggage up. It is no hassle!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you returned and had the same wonderful experience you always have! I appreciate your wonderful comments about our comfortable rooms, free hot buffet breakfast, "awesome" cruise shuttle, and the "no hassle" experience. I appreciate your great recommendation and look forward to seeing you the next time you return to Cape Canaveral!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The hotel was very nice and the staff wonderful. The process for getting a shuttle to the port was very organized. The manager checked in families and then sent them to a shuttle once one was ready for them. We waited for the shuttle in a nice conference room that had plenty of seating. We actually got on a shuttle 5 minutes early. When we arrived back in Port Canaveral we just called Duane and he picked us up within 5 minutes of us arriving at the pick up location. We will definitely stay here before a cruise again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us! It was my pleasure shuttle coordinating that day; I love seeing our guests smile and head for their cruise! Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I look forward to seeing you return for your next cruise vacation out of Port Canaveral!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We were heading out on our first cruise and had no idea where to stay or where to park. A co-worker suggested the county inn and suites where they had a good experience. We took there advise and made the reservation which ended in good avise with great service,friendly staff and nice facilities.

1  Thank Rodney S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm thankful that your friend recommended us and you had the same wonderful experience they had!

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. I hope you return very soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The 2.5 stars doesn't do this hotel justice. It was an excellent hotel with excellent service. They ran the cruise transportation efficiently. The driver Duane was funny and a real trip. The breakfast bar was wonderful with a great variety of food, hot and cold. The room was beautiful and comfortable. Can't say enough good about this place. We would stay here again and again.

2  Thank Carolyn M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a memorable experience! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our star rating, Duane (he always makes me laugh too!), our free hot buffet breakfast, and our "beautiful and comfortable" rooms. I'm happy that you couldn't say enough good things about our hotel and services. I'm looking forward to your return!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We found the staff to be very attentive and very friendly and the accomodation was very comfortable and clean. Also a very good complimentary breakfast was served. We made use of hotel parking for a cruise and the shuttle service was very efficient. A high recommendation for this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael T

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to hear that our staff was very attentive, friendly, and played a large role in your overall experience. I'm delighted that you had such a wonderful visit!

Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation! I hope you come back very soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I want to thank Tina Gradilone and the entire staff for taking such wonderful care of our group. We had 78 people staying with them before our company cruise and it could not have gone smoother. The rooms, breakfast, and shuttle service before and after the cruise were great. Hats off to Country Inns & Suites, Cape Canaveral. We will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen P
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that you and your large group had such a wonderful experience with us! I'm happy that our Sales Manager, Tina, made a lasting impression! I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the accommodations and shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal!

Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation! It was a pleasure hosting your group and we hope you return very soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!