Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral
  • Breakfast included
$129
  • Pool
$249
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$123
$118
HIExpress.com
$159
$98
No availability for your dates from our partners
Royal Mansions Resort(Cape Canaveral)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,397 results
All reviewsport canaveralbunk bedsfamily suiteshuttle servicebreakfast roomdisney cruisefree breakfastpre cruise staynext morningclosest hotelmake your own wafflesgreat place to staywould stay here againfront desk staffhotel shuttlehot tubfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

when out of town I always stay at a hotel the night before a cruise and was pleasantly surprised to find this one close to the port with option to leave your vehicle there and transportation to and from the ship.this is one of the cleanest hotels in the area that I have stayed at,and their staff were very efficient and nice to me the entire time from check in to check out and most of all the beds were so comfortable. don't forget fresh cookies at the front desk

Room Tip: overlook pool and jacuzzi area
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you "joestro" for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled to hear that we are a "gem" and that we are one of the cleanest hotels around. I'm proud to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating during your entire visit. I'm also very happy to hear you slept well in our comfortable beds!

Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. I hope you return in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed the night before our cruise and parked my Camaro in their parking lot.
The breakfast was great and the organization of the shuttle to and from the cruise terminal was organized.
I have no complaints at all.....and after hearing the stories of other lots driving their customers cars while they were on a cruise, I felt relived that I still had my keys in my pocket.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you "Gunny_0352" for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm glad you we're pleased with our Cruise Parking Package and shuttle service. Thank you for the great comments and recommendation! I hope you return soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our third trip to this hotel. Had a cruise package that included one night stay, breakfast for 2 and round trip shuttle to the port.
Hotel is good with an above average breakfast.
The best part of the hotel is the shuttle service. Duane and Crystal are the best and much more efficient than any other hotel

1  Thank dwb110

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that your third visit with us was "Still the best"! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and our shuttle service. Thank you for the wonderful comments about Duane and Crystal; I'm happy they made a lasting impression!

Thank you for the comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. We look forward to having you stay with us when you return to Cape Canaveral!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed in this hotel just last week booking a cruise package and were exceptionally pleased. This was our first cruise and we were totally in the dark. To have them take up to the terminal and pick us up was terrific, the room was nice and the breakfast was fine. The staff was friendly and helpful and provided lots of info. We plan on staying here again when we cruise.

1  Thank nonny2tnj

Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that you were "exceptionally pleased" with our hotel, staff, and overall experience! Thank you for your wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. I hope you return very soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hi. My family including our daughter (10yrs) spend a comfortable night at this hotel prior to our Disney Dream cruise. The hotel was quaint with a nice decor. The room was comfortable for the duration we'd need and everything was very clean (towels/bedding/room itself). The breakfast the following morning was extensive for being free (although no meat!). What really drew us here was the proximity to the cruise terminals (less than 10mins) and that the hotel allows you to leave your rental car parked at their property while you're cruising. The hotel also provides a shuttle service to the ship terminals and will pick you up at the conclusion of your cruise and bring you back to the hotel. ALL INCLUDED in your stay with them! (consider giving Crystal (shuttle driver) a nice tip, she's great!).

We looked at the Disney bus transfers from airport to ship and back. We looked at local parking services. In the end the best decision was to spend a comfortable night at Country Inns & Suites for the same or even far less cost than other alternatives. Staying here also allowed us to enjoy the benefit of the rental car further and make a run over to Kennedy Space Center the day before our cruise.

We were very comfortable here and it fit well with our expense and location needs. Enjoy your stay. Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ShanRich

Hello "ShanRich"! Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family had such a great experience! Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our amenities, services, and our Shuttle Driver Crystal. I hope you have a chance to return very soon!