“Still the best”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our third trip to this hotel. Had a cruise package that included one night stay, breakfast for 2 and round trip shuttle to the port.
Hotel is good with an above average breakfast.
The best part of the hotel is the shuttle service. Duane and Crystal are the best and much more efficient than any other hotel

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dwb110
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that your third visit with us was "Still the best"! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and our shuttle service. Thank you for the wonderful comments about Duane and Crystal; I'm happy they made a lasting impression!

Thank you for the comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. We look forward to having you stay with us when you return to Cape Canaveral!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed in this hotel just last week booking a cruise package and were exceptionally pleased. This was our first cruise and we were totally in the dark. To have them take up to the terminal and pick us up was terrific, the room was nice and the breakfast was fine. The staff was friendly and helpful and provided lots of info. We plan on staying here again when we cruise.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nonny2tnj

Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that you were "exceptionally pleased" with our hotel, staff, and overall experience! Thank you for your wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. I hope you return very soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hi. My family including our daughter (10yrs) spend a comfortable night at this hotel prior to our Disney Dream cruise. The hotel was quaint with a nice decor. The room was comfortable for the duration we'd need and everything was very clean (towels/bedding/room itself). The breakfast the following morning was extensive for being free (although no meat!). What really drew us here was the proximity to the cruise terminals (less than 10mins) and that the hotel allows you to leave your rental car parked at their property while you're cruising. The hotel also provides a shuttle service to the ship terminals and will pick you up at the conclusion of your cruise and bring you back to the hotel. ALL INCLUDED in your stay with them! (consider giving Crystal (shuttle driver) a nice tip, she's great!).

We looked at the Disney bus transfers from airport to ship and back. We looked at local parking services. In the end the best decision was to spend a comfortable night at Country Inns & Suites for the same or even far less cost than other alternatives. Staying here also allowed us to enjoy the benefit of the rental car further and make a run over to Kennedy Space Center the day before our cruise.

We were very comfortable here and it fit well with our expense and location needs. Enjoy your stay. Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ShanRich

Hello "ShanRich"! Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family had such a great experience! Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our amenities, services, and our Shuttle Driver Crystal. I hope you have a chance to return very soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I travel to the Cape Canaveral several times a year for work. I try to stay at this location each time; it's close to my work location, and I like the access to the local restaurants as well.

The rooms are always clean, and make it easy for me to work. The breakfast buffet is decent for a location that doesn't have a full restaurant - on my most recent visit of seven days, the menu varied several times.

The staff is always friendly and ready to help.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike D

Thank you "Mike D" for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you always have a great visit with us! Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when working in Cape Canaveral! I appreciate your wonderful comments and staff recognition.

We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at the Country Inn for 4 nights earlier this month with my young son, before we went on a cruise. It was great! Our room had a special race car bed room for him which he thought was terrific. Everything was definitely to our satisfaction and we had no complaints. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was perfect for our needs. The pool is very big and we spent time there each day. We had no issues with our shuttle bus to the port and back. It was a short drive to the beach and local shops. All in all I would say we will be back next year

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank momruns_12
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had a perfect stay with us! I'm happy that your son enjoyed his race car themed room in one of our Family Suites. Thank you for recognizing our friendly staff.

Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation! I hope to see you return very soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

From the very first impression, this is a great place to stay. The atrium was lovely! Our room was great, and the kids really enjoyed having their own space, with a television, full bed, and bunk beds. I liked having my own space, too :) The breakfast was marvelous, and it was very nice to just be able to park my car and take the shuttle to and from the port. Having one rate for an overnight stay in a family-oriented room, parking for a week, breakfast for everyone, and the shuttle service was so convenient and very much a great value. Everyone at the front desk was friendly.

This hotel went above and beyond at the end of our vacation. When we returned, I discovered that I didn't have my car keys. Duane and Crystal helped tremendously as they temporarily stored our bags, took us back to the port, told us who to talk to at the terminal, and brought us back to the hotel after Disney security found the car keys. I look forward to staying there again! In short, this hotel was amazing.

Room Tip: The family suites have bunk beds!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a memorable experience with us! I'm happy to hear that you noticed the value and ease of our Park and Cruise package.

Thank you for recognizing our staff in regards to your return visit. I remember working with you that morning and I was very pleased to hear that you found your car keys! Thank you for recognizing Duane and Crystal's efforts to help you. They do a wonderful job in delighting our guests and we are happy to have them on the team.

We appreciate your wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you will be staying with us again when you return to Cape Canaveral!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Property exceeded expectations. Wanted a safe place to park car. Parking in front of hotel. Shuttle was timely and easy to use. Breakfast was fresh and had a good variety. Room was large and clean. Check in was fast.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded expectations! Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendations!

I look forward to seeing you return soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!