“Great value, location, we cruised and with the cruise package everything was great!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Everything was great, clean, professional, and a great experience! Great hotel! I would tell my friends about this hotel, close to everything, staff members are great
We went on a cruise with Carnaval wish the cruise was as good as our stay with Country Inns!

• Stayed August 2012
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us!! Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendations to all your friends!

I hope to see you return very soon!

Sean Esposito

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the room and facilities were clean and the shuttle service to the cruise ship was outstanding. Check in was so easy as this was our first cruise. I would recommend this place as a hotel to anyone but especially those staying before a cruise.

2 Thank pghsully
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Wow! Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review! I am thrilled to hear that you had the "best hotel stay ever" with us! I am proud to hear that our staff was very friendly and that you were pleased with our high cleanliness standards. I am also happy to hear that you noticed the value and ease of our Park and Cruise Package!

Thanks again for your wonderful comments and recommendations! We hope you stay with us in the near future!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Do my job hours for an special project I decide to stay close and nor driving long distance is a plus! It was the first time experience with Country Inn & Suites and my wife and I were greatly surprise! The suite was perfectly clean, great bedroom space, cozy living area, great for me to sleep at day time with no noise! PERFECTLY QUIET !! Excellent customer service! Plus free breakfast! Definetly we will be back and will look for when we travel! I do recommend Country Inn & Suites @ Cape Canaveral!

Room Tip: Corner suites and I like higher floors because the view if you like that!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank David C
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear that you had a "perfect" experience! Thank you for the fabulous comments regarding cleanliness, our spacious rooms, cozy living area, and the "excellent customer service" you experienced!

I appreciate your comments and recommendation. Our staff loves reading reviews like yours. Thank you for staying with us; we look forward to seeing you soon!

Bonita Springs
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Our stay was very pleasing. The staff went over the top in taking care of our needs and made sure that
we had the accommodation we needed. Second to none in friendliness and service. Ideal location for visiting the Kennedy Space center.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for the wonderful comments and staff recognition! I am delighted that we are "Second to none" in friendliness and customer service!

Thank you again for the wonderful comments and recommendation. We hope you return soon!

Sutton, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had a great time in Cape Canaveral but the hotel looks like it needs a little renovation.
The staff and facilities are great though. The kids especially loved the waffle maker at breakfast.
It is worth getting up early to watch the sunrise on Cocoa Beach too.

• Stayed August 2012
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that our staff and facilities are great and that your kids enjoyed our fresh made waffles!

Thank you for your comments and recommendation. I hope you're able to return soon to see another beautiful Sunrise!

Warm Regards,

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I am travel agent that booked a group going on a family reunion cruise out of Port Canaveral, FL on July 12,2012. This was the 2nd cruise group that I booked within a year, where I traveled with the group. April 2011, the group and I stayed at a hotel nearby and had several problems. This year I decided to have the group stay at the Country Inn & Suites, Cape Canaveral; we stayed the night before the cruise, Wednesday, July 11, 2012. From the minute we walked into the lobby, we were received very warmly by the Front Desk personnel AND the Sales Manager, Tina Gradilone. Although there had been months of pre-planning to prepare for our arrival, I found that all details were in order. All of our rooms were ready and were "extremely clean". We were able to use the "Breakfast Room" Wednesday evening, to have a short "Meet & Greet" meeting. Family members complimented on the cleanliness of the outdoor pool. Everyone was more than pleased with the complimentary FULL HOT BREAKFAST offered the next morning. I was very impressed with how organized they were with getting our group onto the shuttle for the ride to the cruise terminal. In summary, I was so impressed with the service and the cleanliness that I planned to have all the cruise groups that I book to stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral. Thank you, Ms. Tina Gradilone and your staff for a job well done!
GLOBAL VOYAGE TRAVEL, Fayetteville, GA

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your comments and staff recognition. I am very proud to hear of you and your group's experience and that Tina was an integral part of its success. I'm thrilled to hear that your entire group commented on our "extremely clean" hotel and that everyone had such a great stay. Our staff will be so happy to read your review!

I am delighted to hear that you will be booking all your clients with us! Thanks again for your glowing comments, staff recognition, recommendation, and return business.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed here for the night while traveling by motorcycle. Walking in the front lobby there was the wonderful smell of fresh baked cookies! That is a small perk, but it is very nice, especially after coming in off the road. I appreciate the small things, such as fresh-baked cookies, and fresh coffee kept on-hand all throughout the day, not just in the morning during breakfast.

We spent time around the pool area, very nice! They have a well kept nice sized pool, and hot tub. They also have a fenced in, "waterpark/play area", for small children. I thought that was a nice perk for families traveling with smaller kids.

the room we had was nice and clean, well kept, and in good repair. Actually the building appears to be pretty new.

During the morning, it appeared to be a bit chaotic. There was a lot of commotion with families trying to catch their shuttles to go to the cruise ships. But still, the staff seem to be functioning very well.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review regarding your recent experience. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay! I always love traveling with my motorcycle and I am glad we could make such a great impression during your motorcycle travels. Thank you for the wonderful comments and staff recognition.

We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation. We hope your two wheel travels brings you back in the near future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!