We booked a two room suite to accommodate two adults and two different sex teens. Perfect arrangement. Full kitchen was well equipped. I usually rate properties against their peers, and this property would have been "average" in it's class, except that management and the desk staff clearly cared that they had a full hotel with many families and worked hard to accommodate everyone. Also, the breakfast buffet was a notch or two above my expectations for a Residence Inn--and the staff worked very hard to keep it stocked, and the whole place clean in the face of an onslaught of families with kids. Stuff that is supposed to be hot was hot. Stuff that is supposed to be cold was cold. And, there was always plenty of everything being constantly refilled as needed. There was even a very patient lady helping at the waffle makers keeping the line moving, and fixing the inevitable mistakes that folks make trying to use those things. One very annoying thing about this hotel is the $6/night charge for parking. Why? It's not on the beach. I can understand giving guests parking passes to identify their cars so that people don't park there and take a taxi to the cruise port, but there is really no reason to charge for parking at this hotel due to its location. That's the kind of extra charge that I really hate. So, on balance, this hotel is really "Average Plus", not "Very Good".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn